Lamar Baseball 2023

snakehead26

6 hours ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

I hope your right, but the Quaket had an rpi in the mid 50s last year.   The Ivy league can get some players in baseball.  Often kids from very affluent families with offers from big name programs. 

Do you guys have any current RPI services you view that you consider reliable? I've checked a few and they are kind of wacky. For instance one has Oakland ahead of us and we swept them and they only won one other game.

Lamar should be decent playing at home. Penn lost a three game series to top 25 South Carolina last weekend and that is the only games they have played. South Carolina is currently 9-0.

7 hours ago, snakehead26 said:

Do you guys have any current RPI services you view that you consider reliable? I've checked a few and they are kind of wacky. For instance one has Oakland ahead of us and we swept them and they only won one other game.

Lamar should be decent playing at home. Penn lost a three game series to top 25 South Carolina last weekend and that is the only games they have played. South Carolina is currently 9-0.

I believe I saw that very one you mention.  I like the Boydsworld website, but I believe that one is still a few weeks out from being released.  Any RPI at this time will be quite skewed with so few games played.