Buna playoffs??

Knox34

12 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I was starting with 2014-15, when they went 1-2.  Buna was very good but they were not as good as the three headed monster at Kountze who went to state.  The next year with Arnold still there, Buna won one or both (I think they split but can only find the Buna win). The next year Buna won 2 of 3.  I don’t know what you define as much help but Kountze had arguably the best player on the floor (I would take TJ but there is certainly an argument for Remi) and probably the third and fourth best players in those games with Cole and Edwards. 

Bryan had a good run. He was great to my boys. He knew when to leave Buna. I think Buna overachieved some years and underachieved some years. I didn’t have problems with the results, I had problems with other areas of the program. I know some parents were very critical of him when they shouldn’t have been. 

46 minutes ago, Knox34 said:

Haha. I’m not from Buna. That’s why I just wanted to know yalls thoughts. If you read my first post I want ragging anybody or being rude   Charlie the boss apparently thought I was. I wanted to know Buna fans opinion. That’s all 

Well why didn’t your post say when was the last time Buna or Kountze miss the playoffs as Kountze has a chance also. You were stirring crap up. Running that mouth when you don’t know what is going on in Buna. Talking about Bryan being ran off. He had a group of parents hammering him. Maybe the new AD had problems with him idk but I never heard anything from the new AD about him.