DeSantis

Boyz N Da Hood

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

What’s he suppose to say? He just got elected governor. He can’t say nothing. It’s not a good look on Desantis an he knows it. Smh

And Trump knows that. Lol

You think it's cool for a EX presidents to bad mouth and take shots at the future leader of the GOP?  If anything I'd think he'd put him up on a pedestal the way he's crushing it in Florida but as usual the minions come to the defense of the indefensible SMH

8 hours ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

You think it's cool for a EX presidents to bad mouth and take shots at the future leader of the GOP?  If anything I'd think he'd put him up on a pedestal the way he's crushing it in Florida but as usual the minions come to the defense of the indefensible SMH

Do you think Orange Man should be put in timeout? Uh…I believe Trump has already announced he’s running for President. Something Desantis can’t do right now since he was just elected Governor. Desantis is the front runner next to Trump. That’s just a part of politics. It’s going to be a slugfest in the primaries as it should. Like I’ve said before I’d vote for either one but I really want to see who Desantis’s Big Donors are. I’ve seen where Karl Rove and Jeb Bush were talking up Desantis which is definitely not a good look for Desantis. There is still a lot of time before the real rumble starts. I don’t think your sensitivity level will be able to handle it. Seems Orange Man really hurts those feelings of yours a lot. Lol

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, baddog said:

Funny, I haven’t seen the first lefty thread sizing up their front runners. I can go to Rusk and pick one for you. 

I think Fetterman should give it a shot. He could beat our Cacklin’ Kamala. 

There really is only one front runner - Biden

No one else is going to go against him.

1 hour ago, Bobcat1 said:

There really is only one front runner - Biden

No one else is going to go against him.

Why not start a thread? I’m sure it would get lots of hits from the duped Biden clan. Can’t wait to hear how the left policies are going to improve this country. 
Mostly name callers on the left. 

2 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

Start a thread about what? I'm not really understanding your replies - Are you saying nothing is posted negative about the left? 

Man, you do have comprehension problems. This thread is about DeSantis grooming and has evolved into a Trump/ DeSantis frontrunner thread. Thought it would be nice to see some contributions from the lefty’s side. You know, who is going to win, challengers that may be hiding in the woodwork, and the policies they hold dear to heart. Things that will improve our current conditions. 

On 2/7/2023 at 10:18 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

Let’s be honest, there has been nothing like the Kavanaugh,  Coney Barrett, Thomas or Trump attacks from the right, ever.

Both sides sling mud but the democrats are willing to destroy lives for their cause.

Trump, who is a Republican, is accusing Desantis.

• bullets13 changed the title to DeSantis