Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon

Bobcat1

2 hours ago, TxFan said:

Na don't dodge your obsessed with another man....

Funny thing is you post daily bout a dude who isn't in charge and doesn't give a damn bout you.... 2 + years later lol

Comedy gold

Comedy gold is watching you and your Orange Man Minions take the bait. 

Breaking…

WORLD — In a surprise statement to the world from the White House Situation Room, President Biden has announced America's unconditional surrender to the Chinese Spy Balloon.

"Listen, folks, it's over," said Biden as a single tear ran down his face. "We're outgunned here. There's no hope that we can match the awesome power of this giant balloon."

Biden's voice was drowned out by the dozens of weeping journalists gathered outside the room. 

"I urge you all to hug your loved ones and embrace your children, for the end is near. God help us all," Biden finally said before signing off for the last time. 

At publishing time, Americans had been urged by the administration to start learning Mandarin.

45 minutes ago, baddog said:

US military shoots down Chinese spy balloon over Atlantic Ocean

This is the hidden content, please

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

This is the hidden content, please

I guess biden finally grew a pair!!  Should have happened somewhere in the Pacific.

On 2/4/2023 at 7:09 AM, mat said:

Let’s play what if. What if our government suspects the balloon to have chemical or biological weapons on board? If we blow it up, we expose disaster on our own country. Is so, what if China has the means to activate remotely when ever they choose? 

True or not, we are still that vulnerable. 

Interesting question, but not logical in my opinion.

On 2/4/2023 at 5:20 PM, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Dudes a guinea pig relaying messages and all  🤣

Imagine having such a miserable life you repost others Tweets daily on here. Not only that, you have to work 2 jobs to keep your business afloat LOL... talk about failure lol

11 minutes ago, TxFan said:

Imagine having such a miserable life you repost others Tweets daily on here. Not only that, you have to work 2 jobs to keep your business afloat LOL... talk about failure lol

Imagine having such a miserable life you relish in someone having to work two jobs to keep their business afloat.

6 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Imagine having such a miserable life you relish in someone having to work two jobs to keep their business afloat.

Relish? Dude gets on here daily and wrong about everything, just a suggestion but maybe if he quit re tweeting, stay off here all hours of the day, focus on getting out of debt like he claims maybe he can do better but then who would be the guinea pig relaying messages? You? You do your fair share as well. Glad I only get on her couple times a week, got a life outside of scrolling down a sports forum to the political side and see how everyone's life is so miserable... welp off to work, check back in some other time ✌

2 hours ago, TxFan said:

Relish? Dude gets on here daily and wrong about everything, just a suggestion but maybe if he quit re tweeting, stay off here all hours of the day, focus on getting out of debt like he claims maybe he can do better but then who would be the guinea pig relaying messages? You? You do your fair share as well. Glad I only get on her couple times a week, got a life outside of scrolling down a sports forum to the political side and see how everyone's life is so miserable... welp off to work, check back in some other time ✌

Wrong about everything?  And yet, you and the other posters that seem obsessed with twitter posts never seem to be able to provide any evidence that counter them, you simply make semi-coherent posts like this one.

I'm sure he appreciates the life advice though. lol.

2 hours ago, TxFan said:

Awe…Bless your little Heart. Sometimes I get on here and post my opinion, sometimes I post links from Twitter which really seems to bother you a GREAT DEAL! Lol. Maybe you should join twitter an see how the platform works so you don’t look like such a fool on here. Lol

You never debate the message you just like to attack the messenger. 

Please tell me where I’ve been wrong Mr Neutral I stand on the fence on everything. Lol

As for as my business and working 2 jobs. I could get by on just my business. 2 years ago I couldn’t but I choose to get ahead that’s why I still work that 2nd job. Just so you know both jobs combined take up about 30hrs a week. Lol. $34,000 left on a mortgage of a $300,000 home, that’s what will be knocked out very soon. Own all 3 of my vehicles about to pay cash for a 4th vehicle for my other Son who is about to start driving. So yes other than basic necessities like utility bills, taxes, insurance etc I will be debt free soon. Proud of it. 

Keep on driving that truck and sending truckers out on deliveries , we appreciate you getting our stuff to us. 

My wife’s grandpa drove a 18 wheeler for Exxon Mobil for almost 40 years. Admirable job but I still wouldn’t take much life advice from him. Lol

On 2/4/2023 at 6:04 AM, TxFan said:

Na don't dodge your obsessed with another man....

Funny thing is you post daily bout a dude who isn't in charge and doesn't give a damn bout you.... 2 + years later lol

Comedy gold

The comedic gold is actually this........

Everytime a republican says anything about biden the first response is always TRUMP did this, said that......

That is occupying space in peoples brains