Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon

Bobcat1

Ok, a few thoughts:  Yes, the obvious is to shoot it down.  It was also stated that we have the ability to capture it and see exactly what it is.  And this other thought is interesting:  The Tennessee Governor said he might shoot it down if it invades his air space.  Is a State within it's right to take such action?  Thoughts?!

7 hours ago, TxFan said:

Man you’re obsessed with that dude SMH!

I am obsessed with poking you with the antagonizing stick. Pulling the ole puppet strings just for you and your Orange Man Bad Buddies. Y’all take the bait every time.🤣. It’s as easy as antagonizing my little brother.😂

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

I am obsessed with poking you with the antagonizing stick. Pulling the ole puppet strings just for you and your Orange Man Bad Buddies. Y’all take the bait every time.🤣. It’s as easy as antagonizing my little brother.😂

Na don't dodge your obsessed with another man....

Funny thing is you post daily bout a dude who isn't in charge and doesn't give a damn bout you.... 2 + years later lol

Comedy gold

Why weren’t these balloons discovered before they reached the mainland? That should be worrisome. 

I’m sure the Chinese have satellites that can tell you the color of a man’s eyes walking the streets of NY. Why the balloons? That should also be worrisome. 

But hey, the Chinese government is investigating. 

Let’s play what if. What if our government suspects the balloon to have chemical or biological weapons on board? If we blow it up, we expose disaster on our own country. Is so, what if China has the means to activate remotely when ever they choose? 

True or not, we are still that vulnerable. 

5 minutes ago, mat said:

Let’s play what if. What if our government suspects the balloon to have chemical or biological weapons on board? If we blow it up, we expose disaster on our own country. Is so, what if China has the means to activate remotely when ever they choose? 

True or not, we are still that vulnerable. 

That did cross my mind.