Locker Room Thieves Arrested

1 hour ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

This is the hidden content, please

this is damn well a shame! Tylon G is one of the players I spoke about in the Sarkisian in Jasper thread over in football forum. Personally, I cant stand a thief. Moving forward my pov of those involved has been tainted.

On 2/3/2023 at 9:59 AM, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

this is damn well a shame! Tylon G is one of the players I spoke about in the Sarkisian in Jasper thread over in football forum. Personally, I cant stand a thief. Moving forward my pov of those involved has been tainted.

Kids make mistakes like adults. Mentor, pray, and councile. 17 years old is still a child and his future isn't determined. 

3 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Kids make mistakes like adults. Mentor, pray, and councile. 17 years old is still a child and his future isn't determined. 

Technically you are correct it could turn around but any 17 year old "child" breaking and entering and stealing is headed at warp speed to the TDCJ. BTW this world is full of 17 year old "child" gangbangers. 

Also, "A teen in Texas who is 17 years old is automatically sent to the adult court system when facing a misdemeanor or a felony charge."  

This is the hidden content, please

On 2/3/2023 at 9:59 AM, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

I must apologize for comments about Tylon. He wasn't involved.