Has anyone on here heard of Tyre Nichols?

Unwoke

3 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Where’s the same outrage about this incident as there was about George Floyd? Could it be because all 5 officers were black? Smh

Note to Txfan, this video may not be real due to the fact it was posted from Twitter.

There is outrage. Where have you been, but all of the perps have been fired and arrested. People become irritated when the cops are not held accountable.

40 minutes ago, Big girl said:

There is outrage. Where have you been, but all of the perps have been fired and arrested. People become irritated when the cops are not held accountable.

Poor Tyre Nichols . We’re not going to see any statues built for this guy. Pelosi and Schumer won’t take a knee at his shrine. The media has moved on. Why? Because his police assailants were black and, for the Left, black-on-black violence is inconvenient and even somewhat boring. What happened to this young man was horrible. 

4 hours ago, Big girl said:

Fired and arrested? Does that make this case different since the officer have been held accountable?

I will use Wikipedia to refresh my memory on the George Floyd death.

Floyd was killed on May 25, 2020.

Wikipedia: George Perry Floyd Jr. (October 14, 1973 – May 25, 2020) 

Officer Chauvin was fired on May 26, 2020 and arrested on May 29, 2020.

Wikipedia: He was dismissed by the Minneapolis Police Department (MPD) on May 26 and arrested on May 29. 

So before most people had ever heard of Floyd, the officer responsible had been terminated and with 3 days, arrested on May 29, 2020.

Chauvin was put on trial and convicted less than a year later.

So before a majority of people had heard of Floyd, the officer was terminated and with 3 more days, arrested. Protests then started and again according to Wikipedia, caused over one billion dollars in damages and continued for more than a year. 

Tyre Nichols was brutally beaten on January 7 and died on January 10. The officer were not fired until 10 days later. It took another 6 to make arrests.

So let’s compare the cases. In Floyd the officer was fired the next day and arrested only four days after the incident. well, not comparing one wrong being more than another, in Floyd’s case the also leaned on his neck.

In the case of Nichols, several officers beat and kick the guy to death. It took about a week and a half before the chief got around to terminating them and another week before they were arrested.

So what took four days in the Floyd case, took almost 3 weeks in the Nicholas case.

If this is about not being held accountable, which case more clearly demonstrates that?

Of course this one has not played out yet but we there likely be a year and a half of protests and over a billion dollars in damages? 

It seems clear to be selective outrage. I wonder what the differences are in the cases??? 

41 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Fired and arrested? Does that make this case different since the officer have been held accountable?

Wikipedia: He was dismissed by the Minneapolis Police Department (MPD) on May 26 and arrested on May 29. 

So before most people had ever heard of Floyd, the officer responsible had been terminated and with 3 days, arrested on May 29, 2020.

So before a majority of people had heard of Floyd, the officer was terminated and with 3 more days, arrested. Protests then started and again according to Wikipedia, caused over one billion dollars in damages and continued for more than a year. 

Tyre Nichols was brutally beaten on January 7 and died on January 10. The officer were not fired until 10 days later. It took another 6 to make arrests.

So let’s compare the cases. In Floyd the officer was fired the next day and arrested only four days after the incident. well, not comparing one wrong being more than another, in Floyd’s case the also leaned on his neck.

In the case of Nichols, several officers beat and kick the guy to death. It took about a week and a half before the chief got around to terminating them and another week before they were arrested.

So what took four days in the Floyd case, took almost 3 weeks in the Nicholas case.

If this is about not being held accountable, which case more clearly demonstrates that?

Of course this one has not played out yet but we there likely be a year and a half of protests and over a billion dollars in damages? 

It seems clear to be selective outrage. I wonder what the differences are in the cases??? 

And I don’t believe one swing or baton was used in the Floyd incident…..

15 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Ohhhhhh.....I know, I know. Pick me, pick me.

It's pretty easy if you back off and give it a good look.

LOL

22 hours ago, baddog said:

Ask Lebron. He’ll have all the answers. 

So because this guy is a great basketball player it now makes him an expert on everything.  What a bunch of loons.  It’s amazing that our populace has been dumbed down.  Sheep?  I apologize to sheep everywhere.  They’re not nearly that dumb.

8 minutes ago, Hagar said:

So because this guy is a great basketball player it now makes him an expert on everything.  What a bunch of loons.  It’s amazing that our populace has been dumbed down.  Sheep?  I apologize to sheep everywhere.  They’re not nearly that dumb.

Lebron is a Chinese sympathizer and it is said that he received a $billion in hush money. 

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

Was Tyre Nichols Beaten to Death Because He was Dating One of the Ex-Cop’s Baby Mama?

That potentially sounds like 1st Degree Murder(Capital Murder under Texas law). I have said it before but premeditated murder in Tennessee is death penalty or life without parole eligible.