Lumberton 52 Silsbee 82/FINAL

2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Also, let's not forget that Silsbee JV has an excellent coach in Coach Ira Brooks. Man has been so loyal to Silsbee through it all. Could easily have been a head coach elsewhere.

Can’t agree with this post more. I got a chance see Coach Brooks coach a lot when my son was coaching. I think he’s a very underrated part of the Tigers success!! 

17 minutes ago, whsalum said:

Can’t agree with this post more. I got a chance see Coach Brooks coach a lot when my son was coaching. I think he’s a very underrated part of the Tigers success!! 

Agree. Im excited to see his son follow in his foot steps along with Coach Gilder. Silsbee has an outstanding coaching staff that does alot on and off the court to help these young men grow. 

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

Is Rice for Silsbee a sophomore? He still has some growing to do in size and maybe height. 

He's a sophomore. Come a long way in one year. From mainly garbage time minutes only last year to starter this season.

Would like to see him clear the boards a bit better. Maybe hit the weight room more.

10 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Agree. Im excited to see his son follow in his foot steps along with Coach Gilder. Silsbee has an outstanding coaching staff that does alot on and off the court to help these young men grow. 

I'd really like to see Jacob take over when time comes.

With the new star player on the way next year and it looking like Silsbee should have no problem surrounding him with talent, I think Coach Sigler sticks around a few more years after the 24 class graduates.