Lumberton 52 Silsbee 82/FINAL

No Brisbane, Baltrip, or Cartwright tonight. We really need to stop playing with teams. No more taking the starters out halfway through the 1st quarter please. Might cost us dearly against a better opponent.

What happened to the size Lumberton used to have? Mitchell screaming at the top of his lungs for rebounds. Bro, half your team looks like they're about 5'6. Chill out.

17 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

No Brisbane, Baltrip, or Cartwright tonight. We really need to stop playing with teams. No more taking the starters out halfway through the 1st quarter please. Might cost us dearly against a better opponent.

What happened to the size Lumberton used to have? Mitchell screaming at the top of his lungs for rebounds. Bro, half your team looks like they're about 5'6. Chill out.

Sig know what he doing. Calm down 😂

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Lumberton 52 Silsbee 82/FINAL

Who is No. 0?  Wasn't he on JV the last time they met Silsbee?  He added some energy to the lineup when he came in.  Whatever he's doing he does it full blast.  Got out of control a few times and when he gets the ball it seems like passing is sort of a last resort to him.  Give him the ball and he's generally headed to the basket by whatever route presents itself.  I think he's a net plus and once he came in he played pretty much the rest of the game.  If I'm right about his moving up it's Interesting that a JV kid moves up and makes an impact.

If I remember right, I think Lumberton was missing a kid that played in the first matchup. Sort of tall and husky. Might explain a little why they looked so small.

Kinda wondering if the Tigers move Shoulders (#14) back up to varsity or not. Might not since it's so late in the season, but these JV games are looking way too easy for him. 

2 hours ago, Tigers94 said:

If I remember right, I think Lumberton was missing a kid that played in the first matchup. Sort of tall and husky. Might explain a little why they looked so small.

Kinda wondering if the Tigers move Shoulders (#14) back up to varsity or not. Might not since it's so late in the season, but these JV games are looking way too easy for him. 

Yeah I had the same thoughts. I think Shoulders could be a strong asset to the varsity for the playoffs. 

11 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Pretty sure the JV is a playoff team in this district.  That’s no knock on any other teams, it’s just that Silsbee has two teams worth of varsity talent.

I was thinking the same thing. I don’t remember wanting to go to a JV game where I didn’t have a rooting interest.  I’m really tempted to go catch a Silsbee JV game.  That group is about as dominant as it gets. 

5 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I was thinking the same thing. I don’t remember wanting to go to a JV game where I didn’t have a rooting interest.  I’m really tempted to go catch a Silsbee JV game.  That group is about as dominant as it gets. 

It helps that there are two players who are having to play JV ball (transfer stuff) that would definitely be playing varsity right now and getting plenty of playing time.

But, it also helps that the varsity is loaded and Coach Sigler is able to keep some of those guys playing JV in order to give them more PT

5 hours ago, Tigers94 said:

Shoulders played well last night on the JV. He was a big part playing on the Varsity Silsbee Lite team before the starting 5 all got back.. He was battled tested and help win a few of the games we won before there return. Kid can ball..! I see him being back come playoffs..🐅🏀