Hardin-Jefferson 45 Huffman-Hargrave 42/FINAL

Not too sure about the hangover part. Honestly these teams are pretty evenly matched and throw Hamshire Fannett in there as well. None of these teams have established themselves as truly dominant and I can't see anyone making it to the 3rd round. HJ is a little better than the rest, but nothing like they have been in the past.

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Hardin-Jefferson 45 Huffman-Hargrave 42/FINAL

I don’t complain much anymore.  But the officiating tonight was completely ridiculous.  It was literally 5 vs. 8 in the first half.  Samaha played a total of 4 minutes through 3 quarters.  One minute for every foul he had.  Sheldon had 3 in first half as well.  I’ll give Huffman credit as they  had a great game plan in first half and executed it to perfection.   Coach Davis made some halftime adjustments.  And were able to hit some big shots from Sheldon and Melvo in the second half. 

4 hours ago, FALCONS2026 said:

Not too sure about the hangover part. Honestly these teams are pretty evenly matched and throw Hamshire Fannett in there as well. None of these teams have established themselves as truly dominant and I can't see anyone making it to the 3rd round. HJ is a little better than the rest, but nothing like they have been in the past.

Huffman is 0-3 now against HJ and HF (with HF winning by double digits on the road). Huffman also 0-2 against BC and LCM, two possible first round playoff opponents.  I would say they are the best of the rest in that district but a notch below the other two.  Definitely played the Hawks close twice though and should be commended.