Adam Shiff

baddog

33 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

For one he flat out lied about the phone call between Trump and Zelensky, simply made up stuff and made it appear as he was reading it straight from the 

5 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Imagine still believing it’s not a uniparty.

This is just another distraction to keep the poors and peanut brains occupied and mad at each other, while the politicians miraculously accumulate significant amounts of wealth while holding public office 

@Unwoke

Before you get too jaded, check out Senator Sherrod Brown of Ohio, one of, if not the most honorable people in the Senate.  Net worth in 2018 reported at $268,000. Hardly a significant amount of wealth.

5 hours ago, baddog said:

Lmao…couldn’t happen to a nicer guy. 

Rep. Matt Gaetz introduces 'PENCIL' resolution barring Adam Schiff from accessing classified information

This is the hidden content, please

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

“During My Time as CIA Director and Secretary of State, I Know He Leaked Classified Information” – Mike Pompeo on Adam Schiff!

Schiff, endlessly telling everyone of the proof he had on Trump’s Russian Collusion.  The man, and his followers, are right out of 1984 with the Ministry of Proof, and doublethink.  I dusted that old book out and reading it again after about 45 years.  Interesting (scary) how the Dems are following it, almost like a blueprint.  Say/do one thing today.  Tomorrow blame it on Republicans, and their electorate eats it up.  I’ve no idea how the folks don’t see it.  Don’t want to?  It’s a head scratcher for sure.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Schiff, endlessly telling everyone of the proof he had on Trump’s Russian Collusion.  The man, and his followers, are right out of 1984 with the Ministry of Proof, and doublethink.  I dusted that old book out and reading it again after about 45 years.  Interesting (scary) how the Dems are following it, almost like a blueprint.  Say/do one thing today.  Tomorrow blame it on Republicans, and their electorate eats it up.  I’ve no idea how the folks don’t see it.  Don’t want to?  It’s a head scratcher for sure.

Scary how the Repubs are following it, almost like a blueprint. Say/do one thing today. Tomorrow blame it on the Democrats and their electorate eats it up. I have no idea how folks don’t see it. Don’t want to?

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

Scary how the Repubs are following it, almost like a blueprint. Say/do one thing today. Tomorrow blame it on the Democrats and their electorate eats it up. I have no idea how folks don’t see it. Don’t want to?

Can’t see what’s not there. Why don’t you try posting links rather than your opinions every now and then?

5 hours ago, UT alum said:

Or this, use the little grey cells nature gave you to post an original thought rather than having to simply use someone else’s thoughts and simply changing the words?  Too hard?  Evidently.  Are you even aware how many times Schiff claimed to have proof of Trump’s involvement in Russian Collusion?  Me neither but the number would be staggering.  So for you to support him is proof that you fall for doublethink.  Really guy, you should be able to see this.  How you can’t is simply mind boggling to me.

5 hours ago, UT alum said:

Did you realize Shiff leaked classified intel to the press?  Or do you not know this?

9 hours ago, TxFan said:

We finally agree, imagine the big names on that list! We already know who associated with him

Heidi Fleiss’ list was released and lots of people from all walks of life were exposed. She wasn’t involved in sexual predation of minors, so that list was probably safe enough to release. 

Back on topic….Shiff is one huge POS

On 1/28/2023 at 1:13 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

Can’t see what’s not there. Why don’t you try posting links rather than your opinions every now and then?

The only links I ever see on here are the ones that confirm the poster’s biases.  I prefer to read different points of view and then form my own. It’s called independent thought.

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

The only links I ever see on here are the ones that confirm the poster’s biases.  I prefer to read different points of view and then form my own. It’s called independent thought.

Then you aren't reading all the links, many are hard news that aren't biased one way or another.

I don't care to see one's point of view in a news story, hard news stands on it's own, the rest is commentary.

There are others on here that are capable of independent thinking also, heck, we even spell and do math.

On 1/28/2023 at 5:26 PM, baddog said:

Heidi Fleiss’ list was released and lots of people from all walks of life were exposed. She wasn’t involved in sexual predation of minors, so that list was probably safe enough to release. 

Back on topic….Shiff is one huge POS

I’d like to revisit Heidi Fleiss’ list for a minute. Her list had all the weirdos on it. You know, men who liked having sex with women and such as that. Epstein’s list….. one can only imagine! It’s really why it hasn’t been released. 
Bug eyed Shiff is crying about losing his position….boo hoo. 

11 hours ago, UT alum said:

Would you like to share those links to different points of view so us rubes can be enlightened to the same truth to which you are exposed? Of course you won't. It's called lying!