Little Cypress-Mauriceville 47 Silsbee 80/FINAL

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Little Cypress-Mauriceville 47 Silsbee 80/FINAL

I watched silsbee 3 times last year and two times so far this year. To me Harris and Miller have got better for sure and their team  defense is relentless. They really need some of those small guards be able to knock down those open 3’s.

They will be fine and only get better and tougher from here especially when #5 gets back to 100%.

Be nice if LCM somehow still managed to get a game with Yates. No idea how Yates is doing or if that's possible.

They only play 7 kids (at least they did last night) and rarely sub till one of their players looks like he's about to fall over. They can't afford for one of their good players to have an off night either. Not sure how far they can get with that. Might want to get #0 to work on his free throw shooting.

8 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Miller had 35pts last night per KFDM. Big hoops performance while Jimbo there to recruit him for football. 

He had 32 points. He was eleven for 12 from two point range and two for three from three point range. I think he was four for five from the free throw line. Jimbo was in the house standing by the door on the east. But for all you Aggie fans there was an Alabama recruiter in the house. He was apparently an assistant coach or something and was a little less evident to the crowd.