Today is the day!

PhatMack19

2 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

How are we looking on umpires?  From what I’m hearing, it’s not good.  

We about to have coaches calling underclass games from behind the mounds?

44 signed up and about 37 active who will be able to call. 10 of those are brand new guys

We sevice 45 school from hHgh Islamd to Onalaska over to Hemphill and down to Sabine Pass.

We had 60 last year and could not cover all the games.

You do the math

Love me some high school baseball. Best of luck to the local teams back home. I usually look forward to the playoffs and playing some of the 409 teams. Unfortunately Bellville is in region 4 for every sport except football. Last year Bellville was knocked out by Carthage in the regional semi finals and lost 6 starters to graduation. 6-7. This season I think we have guys to be able to step in. Lots of juniors were kept down on JV to play and the returners. Should have enough arms to be very competitive. Just have to figure out a couple of spots and hopefully work those out. El Campo will be the favorite to win our district and will be challenged by Bellville and Sealy for the top spot.

3 hours ago, deuces said:

44 signed up and about 37 active who will be able to call. 10 of those are brand new guys

We sevice 45 school from hHgh Islamd to Onalaska over to Hemphill and down to Sabine Pass.

We had 60 last year and could not cover all the games.

You do the math

Can you post the contact/sign up info?

• 2 weeks later...