Wild Card Weekend

5 hours ago, mat said:

Brady might be able to help a team that didn’t expect him to have 65 pass attempts. However, it is time for him to retire.

Agree.  I think there are teams that have some skill players but need a QB where he could have a decent season for.  But he's way past prime at this point.  Dallas pressured him well, but he was missing a lot of those passes BADLY last night.  

4 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Agree.  I think there are teams that have some skill players but need a QB where he could have a decent season for.  But he's way past prime at this point.  Dallas pressured him well, but he was missing a lot of those passes BADLY last night.  

Very true, that Dallas pressure up the middle had alot to do with those bad passes, Bucs OL looked absolutely horrible. Brady, for the first time I've seen in a very long time, looked scared to be out there. Brady was getting pressured so much that even when Dallas wasn't doing it Brady was seeing ghosts, he stopped trusting that OL early. I seen a clip earlier today where he wasn't even ripping into his OL like he normally does, he was just simply talking to them, that was weird. 

Unless he can get to a team with a legit OL he needs to retire, he has nothing left to prove in my opinion. 

On 1/14/2023 at 10:30 PM, PhatMack19 said:

Trevor Lawrence just pulled a Frank Reich.  What a comeback 

Frank Reich not only helped Buffalo to comeback against the Oilers( the record at the time. 

In 1984 he set the the record for largest comeback in NCAA football Helped University of Maryland miraculously comeback from 31 points down against the Miami Hurricanes.