Coaches on the Move

Bobcat1

AD will need to think it through a little clearer the next time around. I believe if he is just the AD this is his only job to select coaches and oversee the program.  Seems like they struggled in most sports this year when I looked their record up. There are solid football coaches all around. Go get one. Also, I thought they were a baseball school. Saw the baseball record on here today. Guess I was wrong on that as well. Best of luck to them going forward. Not real familiar with their program , but always pulling for a comeback. 

17 hours ago, JimAdler said:

A name you are all very familiar with.  From 7 miles down the road.

Well that narrows it down to two cities, Liberty and Daisetta. Can't imagine they'd be able to lure Lackey out of Liberty so that only leaves one man standing. 

On 5/5/2023 at 10:16 PM, mfd814 said:

My bad,  make it 20-25 miles away.  But I’m a Ma’am.  

So then Taylor from one of the two school that fit that distance radius. Why didn't you just say so! lol

I'll let yall guess which one!

On 5/8/2023 at 9:31 AM, 2wedge said:

So then Taylor from one of the two school that fit that distance radius. Why didn't you just say so! lol

I'll let yall guess which one!

What is with this school? How bad does it have to be up there that you take a pay cut to go to one of the worst athletic schools in the area? I thought he would be the first one to stay until he retired which would have given this school some stability for a change. 

1 hour ago, PrairieMan said:

What is with this school? How bad does it have to be up there that you take a pay cut to go to one of the worst athletic schools in the area? I thought he would be the first one to stay until he retired which would have given this school some stability for a change. 

I heard a story recently.. and, if true.. the school needs much more than stability.

3 hours ago, oldschool2 said:

I heard a story recently.. and, if true.. the school needs much more than stability.

For starters. It needs a LOT less Karens!!!! People used to like it here because it was old school. Conservative people with conservative values that let the school discipline their children then the parents disciplined again at home. These days, everyone is so SOFT!!! All these move ins are only making it worse.