Png 2023 ??

lcm93

2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I thought he was older than that. Wow!  Yeah I don't see him going anywhere. 

His son is a freshman this year… 3 more seasons with him puts him at 57…. Wouldn’t be to far off from retirement talks.. but I also said this about John King of Longview…. He’s I believe 60. 

2 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

His son is a freshman this year… 3 more seasons with him puts him at 57…. Wouldn’t be to far off from retirement talks.. but I also said this about John King of Longview…. He’s I believe 60. 

I think King retires after this current freshman class finishes their senior season. 

On 12/17/2022 at 1:15 PM, wbfan said:

Who's quarterbackìng next year?

Shea may not be the QB next year. There is a Freshman coming up that was on the sidelines all year that has a very good shot at taking over. If he does take over this will free Shea up to do what he did this year and be placed anywhere on the field. With the coaches having a year of knowledge of what he is capable of, just watch what they come up with to get him the ball. It could be real fun to watch.

2 hours ago, Coach85 said:

Shea may not be the QB next year. There is a Freshman coming up that was on the sidelines all year that has a very good shot at taking over. If he does take over this will free Shea up to do what he did this year and be placed anywhere on the field. With the coaches having a year of knowledge of what he is capable of, just watch what they come up with to get him the ball. It could be real fun to watch.

In bold: that was told to me Friday night. Is that freshman a dual threat QB or more of a pocket passer? 

3 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

In bold: that was told to me Friday night. Is that freshman a dual threat QB or more of a pocket passer? 

He is a dual threat. I love Crippen but he is a pure pocket passer. If he gets into the right offense in college he will do very well. This Freshman can run and throw on the run. He will need to acclimate hisself to the speed of the varsity level. It will be interesting how these coaches evaluate the situation at QB next year.

22 minutes ago, Coach85 said:

He is a dual threat. I love Crippen but he is a pure pocket passer. If he gets into the right offense in college he will do very well. This Freshman can run and throw on the run. He will need to acclimate hisself to the speed of the varsity level. It will be interesting how these coaches evaluate the situation at QB next year.

How big is he?

I heard rumblings of the WB QB moving to PN-G but seems that he may have already moved over to Silsbee? 

Shea will keep his current position as noted and the would be sophomore would take over. 

Jackson Christian 6'4" 275 and Mario Miguel 6' 2" 305 return on the line. Dylan Romero and the freshman Wolfford will add more size to the line. Ngyuen and Chatagnier will return at RB. Adams and Nunley at WR. 

Defense has 28, 7, 47, 94 and 20 coming back. Plus add in 26, 42 and 43 who all had starts at LB. 

With the talent coming up and plenty of kids who played this season PN-G should be good.