Port Neches-Groves vs South Oak Cliff - LIVE GAME UPDATES

WOSdrummer99

1 minute ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Game honestly shouldn’t be close PNG outmatched at every position but props to PNG for being able to keep it close due to SOC being so poorly coached 

You sure call alot of good or great teams poorly coached. I guess the ONLY team not poorly coached is North Shore?? 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I told ppl off here SOC a different beast than LBJ and FBM. I wanted to see SOC play LBJ cause of the inner-city aspect or FBM secondary to that, SOC would blowout both. PNG had the best chance coming in to knock off SOC. Game not over but damn it's getting close. 

Yep. It’s over. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

You sure call alot of good or great teams poorly coached. I guess the ONLY team not poorly coached is North Shore?? 

I get that you don’t understand football at high level bro but I do…I pay attention to things like schematics (which I’m sure you have clue about) SOC scheme is rudimentary & they’re poorly coached on both sides of the ball. PNG’s success in the run game came because SOC wasn’t lined up correctly to their formations…luckily they have better athletes & no NS isn’t the only team that’s well coached but you’ll see the diff tomorrow.

Just now, Coach_Izzy said:

I get that you don’t understand football at high level bro but I do…I pay attention to things like schematics (which I’m sure you have clue about) SOC scheme is rudimentary & they’re poorly coached on both sides of the ball. PNG’s success in the run game came because SOC wasn’t lined up correctly to their formations…luckily they have better athletes & no NS isn’t the only team that can coach but you’ll see the diff tomorrow.

Comical. But I'll let it go for the sake of the thread. Good luck to NS btw. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I thought you were retired with 6-figure businesses? You still on the sidelines coaching it up at NS?? 

Very much so retired with thriving businesses…not sure what this has to do with your lack of knowledge though it’s ok to be a fan and not know the diff between good/bad coaching, schemes etc etc