South Oak Cliff vs Pt. Neches-Groves

WOSdrummer99

Who wins?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/17/2022 at 01:00 AM

I have no idea who is gonna win this game.  SOC has a lot of swagger.  PNG is gonna have to come out early and punch them in the mouth.  Much like FBM I think if you can rattle them, you can beat them.   PNG can not let them get momentum early.  If SOC tastes blood early it could be a long night for PNG.   

This is the most well balanced, disciplined PNG team I have ever seen.
If they can not make mistakes they will bring home the trophy!!! 

After watching 5 SOC games I really think PNG should win this game. There are certain areas of the SOC defense that can be exploited bad. PNG has the personnel to do just that. Now I'm sure the coaches have seen it I will not elaborate on it. PNG is the best team. I have been asked by multiple people on this board to give my advise on previous game and everything I have said has come true with the only difference being the total outcome of the score with Liberty Hill (PNG won bigger than I anticipated). The defense did exactly what I said and honestly the outcome could have been worse. Now SOC I do not believe they have seen the front 7 defensively or the power of the offensive line. There are a couple formations and plays the SOC cannot defend by looking at film. I am not going to expose them yet. But don't be surprised if you see a new formation in the backfield for 70%of the plays. They are not as good as advertised in 1 on 1 coverage, however they will catch you from behind.  The coaches from PNG I am sure have seen what I have and to be honest it would not surprise me to see PNG win by 2 plus scores.