Fort Bend Marshall (21) vs Port Neches-Groves (29) - FINAL

Reagan

2 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

Wow that didn't age well, did it? That worthless computer was only off by a whopping 28 points. Hope it didin't hurt your feelings, dude. 

I am not a soft cup cake that gets feelings hurt over a prediction from CalPreps. I will be posting this weeks games predictions also so get your crying towel out again. Great job by png coaches & players. Way to come out fired up & motivated to bring Marshall down. Best wishes in next weeks game. GO INDIAMS 

16 minutes ago, png9mon said:

Highly probable that I will miss the office Christmas Party next Friday night. More than likely I will be dressed in purple watching my Indians. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT!💜😄🏈👍

Let me know where PNG be playing at 409 will go down in the books west orange stark did now it's time for another 409 gotta represent the 409 no matter which team is in it along it's out the 409 area

Playing in the Semifinals, what a run. Hopefully it isn’t Bryan and PNG are visitors. It is a new year but last years Liberty Hill game Crosby couldn’t run the ball at all(RB got hurt in practice leading up to the game). Then there were 2-3 plays that they didn’t make in the first half, fumble inside the 5 on offense and I think 2 interceptions that were dropped. It’s crazy to think a couple of plays take you totally outta the game, but that’s what happened. A couple of times it was like 3rd and 15-20 and the picked up the first down and ended up scoring.  As well as they executed that offense they put the ball on the turf a couple of times.  Hopefully PNG can cause a couple of turnovers and play mistake free and shock everyone again.  They won’t have the coaching advantage again this week though.  LH is a class act and Coach Walker can coach. Good luck Indians!

LH is the best Team in Texas and probably in the USA that runs the slot T. I heard they lost two starting running backs in the first half last night and still put up that many points is impressive. They are a well oil machine. They do lack defense so i could see some points being score. PNG will have stop them several times and score to complete the task. Im going to make the trip where ever they play to root for PNG. 

Congrat’s to PNG on a great team win. The special teams play, defense, offense, and coaching was outstanding. The special teams kept pinning FBM deep and then the kicker nailed kick after kick. That 99’ season we made several big kicks also. So glad we have a kicker and not giving the other team the ball at the 40 yard line every possession. The offense and defense just beat FBM down. That big Oline was dominating. I think people forgot before BF got here PNG was always known for its defense and strong running game. This coaching staff adjust to all situations and attacks your weakness. I like seeing a swarming defense that delivers big hits and not running from contact. And that’s what PNG does. I have no reason to believe these coachs wont have a good game plan for next week. PNG may have to give a few of these coachs raises to keep them here.