Fort Bend Marshall (21) vs Port Neches-Groves (29) - FINAL

Reagan

1 minute ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

Will Liberty Hill agree to somewhere in Houston is the issue with getting a larger stadium. Rice, UH, and NRG are the ones "you" would want, but.....

PN-G would gladly add Kyle Field to that list...On the other hand Liberty Hill would choose the Alamodome they've played several times there over the years...plenty of choices I don't think Prarie View A&M is it

Just now, NHSBulldogFan said:

PN-G would gladly add Kyle Field to that list...On the other hand Liberty Hill would choose the Alamodome they've played several times there over the years...plenty of choices I don't think Prarie View A&M is it

You may be right. Could be looking at a "coin flip." 

It is interesting how some coaches are so determined to make sure the drive for each time is as close to the same distance as possible though. 

First of all Congrats FBM on a great season. You  guys are legit. I wish all of those kids headed to college the best. PNG some how some way every 25-30 years you seem to beat the naysayers and do it. Thankful for the great kids and coaches, Please all of SETX come and join us in the semi-finals next week. We are all a big family in SETX. Thanks for the support. Brenham. Thank you for the support. Saw many Green hats and shirts tonight. Nederland, Port Arthur Memorial thank you guys for your support saw you all there tonight. 

1 minute ago, prepballfan said:

First of all Congrats FBM on a great season. You  guys are legit. I wish all of those kids headed to college the best. PNG some how some way every 25-30 years you seem to beat the naysayers and do it. Thankful for the great kids and coaches, Please all of SETX come and join us in the semi-finals next week. We are all a big family in SETX. Thanks for the support. Brenham. Thank you for the support. Saw many Green hats and shirts tonight. Nederland, Port Arthur Memorial thank you guys for your support saw you all there tonight. 

NICE!!!

3 minutes ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

Kyle Field is actually not that bad when searching for a central site.  Only about 6o more miles for PNG.  Thought it would have been further.  That very well could be the site. 

Fighting fire at College Station all week will already be there.

I watched the first two drives of Flower Bluff vs LH, man that Slot-T is very weird to watch, half the time watching I had no idea who had the ball. I’m assuming you stop it by play discipline gap defense. I don’t think you can blow them back off the line if scrimmage, by the time you are making contact the runner is zipping past you.

On 11/29/2022 at 8:02 AM, KF89 said:

CalPreps analytics & calculations has Marshall winning by 20pts.

[2022] Thurgood Marshall  (Missouri City, TX)- 34  (88%)  

[2022] Port Neches-Groves (Port Neches, TX)- 14    (12%)

Wow that didn't age well, did it? That worthless computer was only off by a whopping 28 points. Hope it didin't hurt your feelings, dude. 

49 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

Will do my best to be there... BH was also in da' house tonight!