12 Turncoat Senate RINOs Join Democrats in Passing the Perverted “Respect for [HOMOSEXUAL] Marriage Act”!

Reagan

40 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

I know he was arrested at a KKK event... what makes me a hypocrite I'm not shilling for anyone 

Really….interesting. Can you show me proof of that? Never knew that, an didn’t care since he’s been dead for 24 years, on top of the fact he wasn’t running for office. Lol

8 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Really….interesting. Can you show me proof of that? Never knew that, an didn’t care since he’s been dead for 24 years, on top of the fact he wasn’t running for office. Lol

Yes, Trump's father was arrested in connection with the KKK's appearance at a Memorial Day parade. The group's march led to a violent confrontation with police. However, there is not enough documentation to show Trump was participating. Unlike other men who were arrested that day, his charge was quickly dropped. 

This is from a left leaning website, they state it's most likely false

12 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

Yes, Trump's father was arrested in connection with the KKK's appearance at a Memorial Day parade. The group's march led to a violent confrontation with police. However, there is not enough documentation to show Trump was participating. Unlike other men who were arrested that day, his charge was quickly dropped. 

This is from a left leaning website, they state it's most likely false

This what Politi Fact had to say about it. 

Side-by-side 

This is the hidden content, please
 of President Donald Trump and his father Fred Trump attempt to show a family pattern of white supremacy.

"Donald Trump: A white supremacist...just like dad," reads large text in a post shared by the group Anti-Trump USA on Feb. 25.

On Donald Trump's side, the post highlights his partial quote from a 

that there were "fine people on both sides" after a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Va.

Beneath a photo of Fred Trump, the text states he was "arrested participating in KKK riot" in 1927.

The post contains some elements of truth about Fred Trump: He was arrested that year in connection with a clash between the KKK and police amid a parade in Queens. But the post goes beyond what is known about his actions to say he was "participating."

The post was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. (Read more about 

.) A spokesman for the White House did not comment for the story.

The arrest

The 

at a KKK rally has challenged reporters even before his son entered the 2016 presidential race.

The KKK riot broke out during the May 30, 1927, Memorial Day parade in Jamaica, Queens, N.Y., according to archives from 

A week prior, police commissioner Joseph Warren 

that the Klan intended to parade in hoods and gowns. Warren said they were not issued a permit to have a parade, but a 
 the KKK had permission from the Grand Army of the Republic, a veterans’ organization that 

However, on the day of the parade, police were unable to keep at least 1,000 Klansmen from participating. The 

stated that "1,000 Klansmen and 100 policemen staged a free-for-all battle in Jamaica."

Fred Trump, then 21, was 

at the parade along with six others, according to the New York Times. (His address was listed as 175-25 Devonshire Road, Jamaica, which matched the 
.) However, unlike the other men arrested who faced various charges of assault and disorderly conduct, the Times reported that Trump "was discharged."

We checked other reports of the riot to find more information — and found some discrepancies. A May 31, 1927, 

named six prisoners and all but one, bystander Ralph Losee, were called "avowed Klansmen" by the police. But this article did not mention Trump's name. 

11 hours ago, tvc184 said:

This country was not based on Christianity. Certainly the members of the Continental Congress were deeply religious Christians. 

I'm no history buff, however it would be hard for our deeply religious founding leaders to not lead with Christian values. The signs are there, In God we Trust, So help me God, Ten Commandments in government buildings, etc. All of which are slowly being removed. Depends on who we listen to.

3 hours ago, Unwoke said:

This what Politi Fact had to say about it. 

Side-by-side 

of President Donald Trump and his father Fred Trump attempt to show a family pattern of white supremacy.

"Donald Trump: A white supremacist...just like dad," reads large text in a post shared by the group Anti-Trump USA on Feb. 25.

On Donald Trump's side, the post highlights his partial quote from a 

that there were "fine people on both sides" after a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Va.

Beneath a photo of Fred Trump, the text states he was "arrested participating in KKK riot" in 1927.

The post contains some elements of truth about Fred Trump: He was arrested that year in connection with a clash between the KKK and police amid a parade in Queens. But the post goes beyond what is known about his actions to say he was "participating."

The post was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. (Read more about 

.) A spokesman for the White House did not comment for the story.

The arrest

The 

at a KKK rally has challenged reporters even before his son entered the 2016 presidential race.

The KKK riot broke out during the May 30, 1927, Memorial Day parade in Jamaica, Queens, N.Y., according to archives from 

A week prior, police commissioner Joseph Warren 

that the Klan intended to parade in hoods and gowns. Warren said they were not issued a permit to have a parade, but a 
 the KKK had permission from the Grand Army of the Republic, a veterans’ organization that 

However, on the day of the parade, police were unable to keep at least 1,000 Klansmen from participating. The 

stated that "1,000 Klansmen and 100 policemen staged a free-for-all battle in Jamaica."

Fred Trump, then 21, was 

at the parade along with six others, according to the New York Times. (His address was listed as 175-25 Devonshire Road, Jamaica, which matched the 
.) However, unlike the other men arrested who faced various charges of assault and disorderly conduct, the Times reported that Trump "was discharged."

We checked other reports of the riot to find more information — and found some discrepancies. A May 31, 1927, 

named six prisoners and all but one, bystander Ralph Losee, were called "avowed Klansmen" by the police. But this article did not mention Trump's name. 

That's where I got it from - I'm with them, most likely false. 

1 hour ago, mat said:

I'm no history buff, however it would be hard for our deeply religious founding leaders to not lead with Christian values. The signs are there, In God we Trust, So help me God, Ten Commandments in government buildings, etc. All of which are slowly being removed. Depends on who we listen to.

In God we Trust was added to money in the 50s. It doesn't matter if they were Christians. The Constitution that they wrote states that we have freedom of religion. The government cannot impose any religion on anyone.

29 minutes ago, Big girl said:

In God we Trust was added to money in the 50s. It doesn't matter if they were Christians. The Constitution that they wrote states that we have freedom of religion. The government cannot impose any religion on anyone.

So in God we Trust was added by the government. Do you think it should be removed? 

On 11/30/2022 at 11:03 AM, Big girl said:

I agree with that, but our CONSTITUTION states that we have freedom of religion. Our laws cannot be based on Christian values.

What about stealing and murder

On 11/30/2022 at 11:03 AM, Big girl said:

I agree with that, but our CONSTITUTION states that we have freedom of religion. Our laws cannot be based on Christian values.

2 hours ago, mat said:

Our founding fathers worked very hard to ensure that there was a separation of church and state.  All of your examples were added much later by conservative members of govt, and have nothing to do with the intentions and beliefs of our founding fathers.  History is full of examples of the founding fathers working to keep the government from reflecting principles of Christianity.

2 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

What about stealing and murder

one doesn't need the bible to know that these are wrong, and Christianity is not needed to create laws against them.  Do you see no difference between these crimes that hurt people, vs. allowing two consenting adults to get married?  

1 minute ago, bullets13 said:

one doesn't need the bible to know that these are wrong, and Christianity is not needed to create laws against them.  Do you see no difference between these crimes that hurt people, vs. allowing two consenting adults to get married?  

I see the difference. 

Im referencing her law comment.

stealing and murder laws came in the beginning so yes our laws are based on it.

GOD invented law as well as marriage.

these conversations will go no where if people don’t believe in GOD/Bible 

7 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I see the difference. 

Im referencing her law comment.

stealing and murder laws came in the beginning so yes our laws are based on it.

GOD invented law as well as marriage.

these conversations will go no where if people don’t believe in GOD/Bible 

they'll also go nowhere if Christians refuse to acknowledge that people can inherently be good, and understand the difference between right and wrong without using the Bible as their guide.  

18 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

By what morally authoritative measure do we determine murder, theft, drug or alcohol abuse, incest, etc. are wrong? Man's wisdom? Right and wrong has to start somewhere above our own human conscience. As I said earlier, believer or non-believer, we will have the opportunity to explain our case before God all mighty. Do you think you will be so confident at that time?