12 Turncoat Senate RINOs Join Democrats in Passing the Perverted “Respect for [HOMOSEXUAL] Marriage Act”!

Reagan

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

WOW!  You say you are a Christian.  And I had no reason to doubt that.  But, with this kind of statement of support of this anti-Christian policy, well, one has to wonder!

The Dems did vote to take out of their platform.  That’s all you need to know about that party.  Those RINO’s aren’t much better!

And people wonder why we now are dealing with this trans crap and kids/adults acting like furries and peeing and pooping in litter boxes…..

gays rights is what opened Pandora s box.

We now have pedophiles being renamed

its all connected

up next people marrying their pets which leads to beastiality.

go ahead you naysayers. Slippery slope has already been proven. Undisciplined Idiots

9 hours ago, Reagan said:

WOW!  You say you are a Christian.  And I had no reason to doubt that.  But, with this kind of statement of support of this anti-Christian policy, well, one has to wonder!

LET HE WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE. Jesus NEVER forced anyone to follow him. We have freedom of religion in this country. Our laws can't be based on Christian values.

The ONLY reason that anyone can give for opposing gay marriage is that it violates their Christian beliefs.  But what about those whose beliefs differ? "Doesn't matter... it violates MY Christian beliefs."

You should be able to marry whoever you want, and an officiant should not be forced to perform a marriage for any union that they don't condone.  It's simple.  

37 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

I’m talking about Christianity, not Islam.  I guess you don’t know the difference.  It’s fairly basic!

No… their predominant religion took over the government and now EVERYONE has follow the tenets of Islam. 

You want religious zealots in control of everyone here, too.. it’s the exact same thing. 

5 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

The ONLY reason that anyone can give for opposing gay marriage is that it violates their Christian beliefs.  But what about those whose beliefs differ? "Doesn't matter... it violates MY Christian beliefs."

You should be able to marry whoever you want, and an officiant should not be forced to perform a marriage for any union that they don't condone.  It's simple.  

Part of that law says that the church is exempt.

47 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

A sin a sin no matter what it is.. ppl cast stones at others while sinning themselves, there's only 1 unforgiving sin According to scripture

Why are you casting stones at Fred Trump who’s been dead 24 years. Did you know his Heart before he died?