Calling All SETX High School Football Fans

PN-G bamatex

I think we all know that this is about the time of year when Southeast Texas high school football fans of all stripes start to consolidate into the fanbases of the Southeast Texas teams still in the playoffs. This year, there are three teams from the 409 still competing: Newton, Silsbee and PN-G.

This week, Silsbee and PN-G will both play at Houston-area venues. Silsbee will play Cuero at 1 PM on Friday in NRG Stadium. PN-G will kick off against Fort Bend Marshall at 7 PM that night at the stadium in Galena Park. These are opportunities for Southeast Texas to show its legendary fan support.

Tickets to the PN-G game have

This is the hidden content, please
, and GPISD has opened up both sides of the field to PN-G fans and their friends in anticipation of a sell-out crowd. Tickets to the Silsbee game will go up on Ticketmaster shortly, if they haven't already.

Let's show up and show the rest of the state out. See y'all at the game(s).

2 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

WOS will be be at both hopefully,never seen a stadium filled with one set of fans on both sides…let’s get it done SETX!!

Basically same as college. I've never seen or heard of it at the HS level though. So it would actually be something to brag about. Planned on seeing both games, but thats not possible now. I'll be lucky if I'm able to catch the live streams.

Rep WOS for all of us #1

!!! NO SEATS LEFT !!!

“By the second quarter of this past Friday’s games, visitors entering Galena Park ISD Stadium from Port Neches-Groves were told as they arrived that there were no seats left.

But that didn’t stop the sea of purple and white from standing along walls, sitting on stairs and finding a way to watch the Indians advance past the fourth round of the playoffs for the first time since 1999.”

This is the hidden content, please