PAM postgame/ end of season thoughts

pakronos

First off congratulations to PAM u did your best… hopefully next year things will be better… Longview Hobos… congratulations… u really didn’t impress, but y’all made the plays to win.

to the Crosby fan(s) u got bounced way earlier so I’m not sure why y’all bumpin… u look silly… and so what,PAM got blown out. I don’t receive money from paisd based on wins or point spreads. it’s local entertainment. I’m still gonna go to PA every weekend, go to the humidor and to Pour09 in Beaumont . I left Easter eggs for u clowns on the board. My life does not revolve around high school boys. It revolves around my kids… especially the one that’s 8 months old laying next to me. Again, way to play guys. Hopefully the coaching improves more. This is hopefully something they all can learn from. Now we lost, I’m gonna peak in on the basketball team that’s undefeated . And no I’m not about to go read other threads. U want my attention, u come to this thread keyboard warriors

1 minute ago, TradenupBH said:

I will say this from someone on the outside. D needs to work on LB’s filling gaps and QB is an athlete, but coaches need to work with him to protect that ball by tucking it in while running. Heck of a team PAM had this year.

Never liked the play calling for him to run draws on 5 plus yards to go. He’s not fast. I wish him well on the college level. 

8 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

Didn't impress but still won by 44? I'll take that any day of the week.

Yes, getting run off the field does not impress PAM. Nor will LV winning a State Championship. PAM only a few plays away, even though they got a mudhole stomped in them in every phase of the game and are nowhere near winning a Championship themselves. 

I know when Coach Graham got hired as the OC there was a lot of talk (mostly negative) about the hire..interesting after an 11-2 season and a pretty good offense if those concerns have faded? I cant remember if the negativity came from Beaumont people or PA people who were worried but I definitely recall some concern

9 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

Didn't impress but still won by 44? I'll take that any day of the week.

The QB we have been critical about for the past 3 years had the best game of his life against his team/school. When Longview took PA's best shot early and weathered the storm...they folded from the 2nd qt til the end like another poster said they would. A talented team they are no doubt but in the mold of them mid 2000's Dallas Carter teams. So think he should not be impressed with his team/school. 

12 hours ago, pakronos said:

First off congratulations to PAM u did your best… hopefully next year things will be better… Longview Hobos… congratulations… u really didn’t impress, but y’all made the plays to win.

to the Crosby fan(s) u got bounced way earlier so I’m not sure why y’all bumpin… u look silly… and so what,PAM got blown out. I don’t receive money from paisd based on wins or point spreads. it’s local entertainment. I’m still gonna go to PA every weekend, go to the humidor and to Pour09 in Beaumont . I left Easter eggs for u clowns on the board. My life does not revolve around high school boys. It revolves around my kids… especially the one that’s 8 months old laying next to me. Again, way to play guys. Hopefully the coaching improves more. This is hopefully something they all can learn from. Now we lost, I’m gonna peak in on the basketball team that’s undefeated . And no I’m not about to go read other threads. U want my attention, u come to this thread keyboard warriors

Lol...you are PAM's fan version of 14.2...what a narcissistic clown...

I said a few weeks back, most people don't get "impressed" by Longview but they don't win either.

2 hours ago, Matthew328 said:

I know when Coach Graham got hired as the OC there was a lot of talk (mostly negative) about the hire..interesting after an 11-2 season and a pretty good offense if those concerns have faded? I cant remember if the negativity came from Beaumont people or PA people who were worried but I definitely recall some concern

I for one had some concern.

I'll say this: we went vertical in the passing game way more than previous years which was great to watch all season.

Other than a couple games that were head scratchers (regular season) pretty good job. 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I for one had some concern.

I'll say this: we went vertical in the passing game way more than previous years which was great to watch all season.

Other than a couple games that were head scratchers (regular season) pretty good job. 

Keep those guys in PA.  Thank you very much.