Lumberton (23) vs Tyler Chapel Hill (35) - FINAL

jdawg03

1 hour ago, wbfan said:

I'm curious about a Lumberton vs Kilgore match up. On paper Kilgore looks to be too fast and too athletic for Lumberton. Then again, Lumberton wasn't expected to get this far in the first place 

Wow. Looks like Lumberton wasn't ready for prime time after all.

15 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

Question is can Lumberton keep this up or are they gonna be a one or two hit wonder?

Success can do a lot for a program, so long as there's some talent in the area.

Previous posts this season suggested they’ll be solid again next year … and then it appears a significant drop off is coming… but we will see.  That community is growing FAST

3 hours ago, Dat Brook said:

Apparently my $10 a month doesn't pay for decent streaming quality at the New Caney stadium. Anyone know what just transpired? Seems like the Lumberton sideline is upset.

I'll tell you what a girl at a pager company told one of my drivers back in the early 90's when he wasn't receiving pages at his house. She said "But sir there are too many trees in the way for your pager to receive the signal."🤣

As far as what was happening when you froze it was possibly the kick off we recovered when they claimed that we didn't allow the receiver a chance to receive it. They called it kick off interference. Problem is that kid was just standing there like he didn't know what to do and finally our guys jumped on it which woke him up. It should have been our ball because it went well over 10 yards. That was probably the first thing that took the wind out of our sails and then when Ricky broke for 92 yards that pretty much did our guys in. We had it in the bag before then.

Lumberton Raiders, hold your heads high, you did us proud and we know next year you're going to get past that hump. The biggest difference between now and 2007 is back then they really didn't know what to expect and walked in with their chests pumped up then Waller waylayed us. This one you just got a few bad breaks that cost you.

26 minutes ago, raideroldtimer said:

I'll tell you what a girl at a pager company told one of my drivers back in the early 90's when he wasn't receiving pages at his house. She said "But sir there are too many trees in the way for your pager to receive the signal."🤣

As far as what was happening when you froze it was possibly the kick off we recovered when they claimed that we didn't allow the receiver a chance to receive it. They called it kick off interference. Problem is that kid was just standing there like he didn't know what to do and finally our guys jumped on it which woke him up. It should have been our ball because it went well over 10 yards. That was probably the first thing that took the wind out of our sails and then when Ricky broke for 92 yards that pretty much did our guys in. We had it in the bag before then.

Still lose by 5.