I'M IN DISBELIEF

1 minute ago, Who That said:

Mybe they will get it together and get that 2 place spot next year behind the district Champs Silsbee. 🤷🏻‍♂️🐅🏈

I'm sure Jasper will have something to say about both of those scenarios in bold next season. 

20 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Lol LCM had winning season😂. But i know your a lcm hater

You both lost in the first round of the playoffs and WOS beat you head to head.  I know moral victories may be more of a thing north of the interstate, but what are we claiming here?  6-5 vs 5-6?  In a year where teams were lined up to get their kicks on the Mustangs like below, the Bears still played the little brother role.  You call it being a hater, I call it being non-delusional.  

24 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Lol LCM had winning season😂. But i know your a lcm hater

And for the record, the Bears are my 4th favorite team in SETX and pull for them in 90% of the games they play.  Also have family that plays for them.  So definitely not a hater.  Some of their fans can be super annoying at times but that’s literally every school (although some have more than others).  

My original post was an attempt to cheer up the OP and a little trollish at some of our resident Bears. On a bright note, the Bears should be formidable in the other two big sports. 

19 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

And for the record, the Bears are my 4th favorite team in SETX and pull for them in 90% of the games they play.  Also have family that plays for them.  So definitely not a hater.  Some of their fans can be super annoying at times but that’s literally every school (although some have more than others).  

My original post was an attempt to cheer up the OP and a little trollish at some of our resident Bears. On a bright note, the Bears should be formidable in the other two big sports. 

The Bears made a splash last year when the injury bug kept them from a shot at the semis (same thing happened to WOS)

We were a mobile/consistent passing QB away from a potential repeat of last years success with the Lumberton game being the only game we still struggle in (they are good)

As far as the WOS game need I remind you that the player that single handedly beat us will be dressing out in green and gold next year due to all the issues south of I-10.

With the Chevron project coming in dozens of new families will be moving in and look for quality education and athletic opportunities. Guess where they'll go? 10 sophomores starting with 14 returning overall plus JV talent. If Peevey can take advantage of some of these potential possibilities, they will fill the void on the gridiron where the Silver and Blue once dominated. 

And yes it looks to be a stellar year in Basketball and Baseball. 

7 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

For the record, with the last loss of this season, our winning % has dropped below 80%. The same place we were in Sept 2016. One bad year has erased 6 years of progress. The pinnacle was 81% just before our loss to PG. I'm not sure who is #2 on that list or what the margin is. But if we lose 1% and another gains 1%. We could lose that title fairly soon too.

If anyone knows who's #2 let me know.

This is the hidden content, please

23 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

I love you guys and please pray for me I'm badly depressed. #112%

It’ll get better partner. You need to go see a counselor. It’ll make things better and help put things in perspective. If you need help finding someone to talk to, PM me. I can get some names and numbers together. Remember, it’s ok to not feel ok and help is available. 

14 hours ago, raideroldtimer said:

LOL....dude you do know you're in Texas right? High School football like it or not is attended more than church in this state.😆

Yes. I played it, enjoyed it and while I like to check in with Brook, I left Beaumont and moved on with my life.

I want Brook to do well, but I have loyalty to my college Alma mater. I don't even give HS a second thought unless I come on here or see someone from back then.

12 hours ago, Dat Brook said:

The Bears made a splash last year when the injury bug kept them from a shot at the semis (same thing happened to WOS)

We were a mobile/consistent passing QB away from a potential repeat of last years success with the Lumberton game being the only game we still struggle in (they are good)

As far as the WOS game need I remind you that the player that single handedly beat us will be dressing out in green and gold next year due to all the issues south of I-10.

With the Chevron project coming in dozens of new families will be moving in and look for quality education and athletic opportunities. Guess where they'll go? 10 sophomores starting with 14 returning overall plus JV talent. If Peevey can take advantage of some of these potential possibilities, they will fill the void on the gridiron where the Silver and Blue once dominated. 

And yes it looks to be a stellar year in Basketball and Baseball. 

Good post and I don’t disagree with a single word of that.  I guess other than one WOS player single-handedly beating the Bears and I don’t disagree with that because I missed that game and can’t confirm or deny it.  But I get your point.