I'M IN DISBELIEF

I'm still having a hard time believing that wos is still not in the playoffs. I have had to nervous breakdowns, and I don't wanna celebrate anything with anyone. All I wanna do go to work comeback to my hotel room or go lay on the wos logo and look up at the sky wishing everyone still in it good luck and wishing we were still in it fighting. We lost to some great teams this year so hopefully one of can carry the  torch all the way to Dallas. I'm in pain behind this season and I don't know if I'll ever be right again. 80% of us on here probably didn't even have gray hair the last the mustangs went out this early, I know I didn't. I love you guys and please pray for me I'm badly depressed. #112%

13 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

I'm still having a hard time believing that wos is still not in the playoffs. I have had to nervous breakdowns, and I don't wanna celebrate anything with anyone. All I wanna do go to work comeback to my hotel room or go lay on the wos logo and look up at the sky wishing everyone still in it good luck and wishing we were still in it fighting. We lost to some great teams this year so hopefully one of can carry the  torch all the way to Dallas. I'm in pain behind this season and I don't know if I'll ever be right again. 80% of us on here probably didn't even have gray hair the last the mustangs went out this early, I know I didn't. I love you guys and please pray for me I'm badly depressed. #112%

Life is full of changes.

Everything is gonna be alright.

11 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Bro, I feel u fr fr. But, I hate to tell u get use to it.unless some changes are made.i was getting a hair cut yesterday and some of things I had to hear from a few kids !! Smh. I want post somethings on this site.but, someone said wait til next year. It might be worse.this thing is totally out of control.im glad football season is over.everyone needs a break.prayers are truly needed fr!!

6 minutes ago, Silsbee92 said:

Life is full of changes.

Everything is gonna be alright.

Silsbee92 that was truly encouraging. But,I will assure u ppl might think they know how bad things are.they really don't!! And bcz I didn't go to the Bellville game.somethings took place that had my mouth drop yesterday.fr pray for this program and this coaching staff.and ik what took place the ppl that was there isn't on this website.bcz,they would've posted it. So, let's all just pull for Silsbee and the rest of the 409.

3 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Lol

I applaud my friend for being man enough to admit that he has a problem. Many of us feel the same way. I don't think anyone outside of our alumni understands the depth and severity of these problems. To an outsider it seems very trivial. But to those that have layed the foundation, built up the bricks, and hung championship banners. This is a way of life... the Mustang Way.

All of which is currently being dismantled in the name of progress. 

Time will come for things to change again... and they will.

4 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

I just wanna know if you got those tickets booked for dallas? I remember a time where you would say you could stamp it.  

6 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

🙏 I will pray for you. I know your struggle, god bless.

6 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

I feel your pain...seeing Nederland hit pretty much rock bottom this year was tough... how do I handle it? I handle it by supporting other teams in the area...when the state championship week comes take a day and go to AT&T stadium you'll see some really good action even if it's not your team...things will be ok we're here for you if you need to talk

55 minutes ago, Rodney Dotson said:

Well they got a petition to get rid of the last coach. And blaming this coach for the down fall. Something don’t sound right. For me they can lose every game. They have always ran scores up on schools they knew they could beat. Wouldn’t hurt my feelings if they lose every game. Bulldog for life 

Lol thanks…just so you know WOS could lose every game for several years and still be the WINNINGEST team in Texas!

2 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

Correct,winning percentage =winningest team=WOS wins more than they lose”most seasons”

For the record, with the last loss of this season, our winning % has dropped below 80%. The same place we were in Sept 2016. One bad year has erased 6 years of progress. The pinnacle was 81% just before our loss to PG. I'm not sure who is #2 on that list or what the margin is. But if we lose 1% and another gains 1%. We could lose that title fairly soon too.

If anyone knows who's #2 let me know.