Crosby Fan Base Can’t Compare

Hagar

For many years the Crosby fan base has been ridiculed for their support of their Cougars.  We all thought they were obnoxious.  Well hello Crosby, you folks are nothing, absolutely nothing compared to the Chapel Hill faithful.  If you doubt me slip over to Smoaky and read the Chapel Hill vs Lumberton thread.  Based on their post, this game is already over - in the bag - done deal.  A Ho-hum, yawn, on to the next game.  Again, based on their post, the Chapel Hill team is probably working on their game plan for how to beat (again) Lindale or Kilgore.  Poor Raiders. 

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

For many years the Crosby fan base has been ridiculed for their support of their Cougars.  We all thought they were obnoxious.  Well hello Crosby, you folks are nothing, absolutely nothing compared to the Chapel Hill faithful.  If you doubt me slip over to Smoaky and read the Chapel Hill vs Lumberton thread.  Based on their post, this game is already over - in the bag - done deal.  A Ho-hum, yawn, on to the next game.  Again, based on their post, the Chapel Hill team is probably working on their game plan for how to beat (again) Lindale or Kilgore.  Poor Raiders. 

What’s common between the two schools?

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

A couple of those has beens or never was are obnoxious! Lol. 

11 hours ago, Hagar said:

Agreed!!!  I can not take Chapel Hills delusional fanbase. I can't stand their coach or fans.  I hope they lose by 21+.  

For starters I have respect for Coach Rio. he was good at Crosby and he is great at CH. After PNG defeated Crosby in the 72-69 classic I sent him a congrats on a great season on twitter and he responded to me saying TY and wishing us nothing but the best. he also told me that he had massive respect for our community and fans. We still tweet back and forth to this day. I wished him the bst just this week and they retweeted it. He is a class guy.