Monday, Nov. 21, Tuesday Nov. 22, Wed. Nov. 23 scores/Post updates here

2 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

He played for Washington last year.

They have another '6"6 kid that transferred in this year from CE King.

Last year was just Lewis and McDermott. Now they went and recruited another one lol. 

Silsbee played Carter to a buzzer beater over the summer in Dallas. This game was played after the football kids played a 7 on 7 tournament the same day or day before. That game is on YouTube. As good as Booker T is, if Silsbee plays like that, Silsbee will be in good shape. 

I got a tweak in my lower back. I started to stay home but I went to the hoopsgiving classic anyway so I could see Silsbee play warts and all.  I asked a group sitting near me if they were from Silsbee. They said they were from Katy Tompkins. They wanted to watch how Silsbee plays defense. I told them how most of the team was still playing football.

Wyatt got warmed up then started getting off some shameful poster dunks. Jared looked good for Silsbee. Some of the players for Silsbee have improved. Rice & Tristan Dean are doing things they never would have tried last season. Saw some new faces, 9th graders I guess.

I left early.  That group from Katy Tompkins left before I did.  As the scores shows, it was that kind of game.

I wanted to stay and watch BU vs Carter.  My back was putting the hurt on me so I left. 

Harris had 27 for Silsbee. Knew this was gonna be a rough one though.

Wyatt lost to Faith Family by just 2 points earlier and they have just as much size as FF. Tigers played them evenly till the last few minutes a few months ago. That game is still up on Youtube, I believe.

It may sound crazy, but I really like some of the things I've seen from these current starters. They'll fit in nicely when they're in their appropriate spots. I also like Adams. Got some really good handles. He just needs a little growth spurt. 

I agree with yhe last post. When all the pieces are in place the Silsbee team will be very good.

Last year this time was special, at least in terms of basketball. The football team left the playoff early. They brought all that energy to the hardwood, during the Thanksgiving b ball showcases.  They upset ranked 6A Summercreek. Then that Friday they beat a private school, either Episcopal, or St Thomas. I was at both those games.