Lumberton vs Tyler Chapel Hill Regional Semi’s

Raider24

Lumberton vs Tyler Chapel Hill  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Lumberton
    • Tyler Chapel Hill

4 minutes ago, JugLine said:

It’s gonna be more like a sick to your stomach diarrhea feeling about 830 pm when you realize y’all can’t keep up. 

Keep talkin! Gonna make it all the more enjoyable! Here’s the deal, if we win, it’s a miracle! If y’all lose, it’s a disaster! Either way, we win right! Better than expected for us, disaster for y’all! Who’s the pressure on?  Enjoy! 

3 minutes ago, Raider24 said:

Keep talkin! Gonna make it all the more enjoyable! Here’s the deal, if we win, it’s a miracle! If y’all lose, it’s a disaster! Either way, we win right! Better than expected for us, disaster for y’all! Who’s the pressure on?  Enjoy! 

You think us CH fans are arrogant. It’s all in fun to pass time until Friday. We know it’s going to be a good game. Y’all act you haven’t been 3 rounds deep in over a decade. We aren’t cocky or arrogant….it’s all in fun and lumberton just might shock CH. Although i think the overall team speed will be too much for you guys. My prediction remains 21+ point in favor of the dogs. 

14 minutes ago, Hagar said:

With the weather prediction changing, turnovers may be the winner in this game.  Between fumbles and dropped passes, holding on to the ball is extremely important.  All bets are off in weather like this with two good teams squaring off.

I bet they don't have a lineman in the backfield like Lumberton. They'll get tired of tackling that fella.

15 hours ago, JugLine said:

You think us CH fans are arrogant. It’s all in fun to pass time until Friday. We know it’s going to be a good game. Y’all act you haven’t been 3 rounds deep in over a decade. We aren’t cocky or arrogant….it’s all in fun and lumberton just might shock CH. Although i think the overall team speed will be too much for you guys. My prediction remains 21+ point in favor of the dogs. 

Lumberton hasn't 🤣 first playoff win since 07? Lol