Lumberton vs Tyler Chapel Hill Regional Semi’s

Raider24

Lumberton vs Tyler Chapel Hill  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Lumberton
    • Tyler Chapel Hill

25 minutes ago, NorthoftheBorder said:

Would you bet your entire fortune on every prediction Calpreps makes. They aren’t that great at predicting games between teams in the same season. I don’t try to make a living like they do with rating high school teams and predicting winners. I bet Calpreps has never had one of their people watch a Lumberton game so they didn’t get their eyes on either team. 

No sir, i believe the 2007 team would give 2022 all they wanted. 

13 hours ago, raideroldtimer said:

Got my tickets online tonight. We are visitors again. Best I can figure is whichever coach wins the toss gets to pick the site and the other team gets home because we've been visitors so far at every playoff game even though we've been the higher seed, at least for the first two.

I’m not complaining don’t change it now! We’ve been visitors both playoff games so let’s stay that way!

18 minutes ago, RaiderGirl22 said:

Hush it. You need to go check on your Wildcat basketball boys. 

Razorbacks and Wildcats are in the Top-15. Nothing to check on. Don't try to change the subject, you tend to do that when I'm right. Typical. 

Btw: just cause you're the visitor doesn't mean your home uniform cannot be worn. 😉 

So like I said: pipedown Reba, I mean Karen. 

2 hours ago, setxathlete14 said:

Raiders D has stepped up every time needed. I'm not scared to say they can keep it going.

Hey, I hope so, but be advised, it won’t be easy.  I think it boils down to Ltown out scoring them.  It’s really as simple as that.

4 hours ago, setxathlete14 said:

Raiders D has stepped up every time needed. I'm not scared to say they can keep it going.

Raider D has gotten better and better as the season has gone by. The last couple of games I've noticed they are much better at closing that outside lane teams had burned us on before and these boys are very opportunistic rarely losing an opportunity to steal a fumble and even create one. I'd like to know what our numbers are on turnover stats I'll bet we are definietly in the plus.

8 hours ago, raideroldtimer said:

Raider D has gotten better and better as the season has gone by. The last couple of games I've noticed they are much better at closing that outside lane teams had burned us on before and these boys are very opportunistic rarely losing an opportunity to steal a fumble and even create one. I'd like to know what our numbers are on turnover stats I'll bet we are definietly in the plus.

And I hope it’s better after Friday’s game.

11 hours ago, raideroldtimer said:

I am so proud and happy for the Lumberton DC. I worked for his grandfather for quite a while. His mom is my wife's best friend.  He has loved the game of football since the time he could pick one up. I wish him and his(yall's) team the very best.

Lol, did ya know..........

his(Lumberton DC) cousin is a World Champion bull rider?

On 11/20/2022 at 6:09 PM, 85LHSTAMU89 said:

When you get to this point, all the games are good. As for me, I like this one for game of the week and will be making the drive and watching this dynamic Raider offense do what it does. 
Chill will challenge our our D and no doubt will score some points……just don’t think they will end up with enough as these guys have improved every week and will be as good as any the dogs have faced. 
Perfect week to thank the young men and coaches on both of these teams in advance for providing the great entertainment that they will give us through all of their hard work and God given talent to get to this point. 

CH by 21+

4 minutes ago, Hometownhero54 said:

Lumberton front is too good for CH. CH don’t play clean football from what I have read and rely on big play ability. I think Lumbertons D will be what shuts them down. Give me Lumberton 35 and CH 17

Do you think lumberton has a better dline than Kilgore?

6 minutes ago, Hometownhero54 said:

Lumberton front is too good for CH. CH don’t play clean football from what I have read and rely on big play ability. I think Lumbertons D will be what shuts them down. Give me Lumberton 35 and CH 17

I’m a Lumberton guy, and I don’t see the train winning by 2 scores. Lumberton 34 TCH 30. 

6 minutes ago, JugLine said:

Do you think lumberton has a better dline than Kilgore?

From film I have seen yes. Kilgore has one really good DL. Others are good HS football players but I think Lumbertons DEs are better. The DTs are pretty close IMO. With that said watching kids live is different so we will see come Friday. I also think Lumbertons MLBs are better. Secondary for both teams are solid. You don’t get to Round 3 without good players. 

5 minutes ago, Hometownhero54 said:

From film I have seen yes. Kilgore has one really good DL. Others are good HS football players but I think Lumbertons DEs are better. The DTs are pretty close IMO. With that said watching kids live is different so we will see come Friday. I also think Lumbertons MLBs are better. Secondary for both teams are solid. You don’t get to Round 3 without good players. 

Fair enough. I personally think they may have best defensive front in the state.