Lumberton vs Tyler Chapel Hill Regional Semi’s

Raider24

Lumberton vs Tyler Chapel Hill  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Lumberton
    • Tyler Chapel Hill

Well, Stafford had a good game plan on the defensive side of the ball and held us to a low score. Next week the guys have to tighten up on those penalties some more although I thought the one pass interference was questionable, I thought it was actually an offensive pass interference and the facemask I kind of thought was incidental. We have the talent to beat these guys, we just need to get the attitude to beat them. We're picked to win by Calpreps 38-35. Just for a little bit of trivia since the first time we got this far was in 2007, I diid a match up and it came out 2022 Lumberton Raiders 35 - 2007 Lumberton Raiders 22.

9 hours ago, raideroldtimer said:

Well, Stafford had a good game plan on the defensive side of the ball and held us to a low score. Next week the guys have to tighten up on those penalties some more although I thought the one pass interference was questionable, I thought it was actually an offensive pass interference and the facemask I kind of thought was incidental. We have the talent to beat these guys, we just need to get the attitude to beat them. We're picked to win by Calpreps 38-35. Just for a little bit of trivia since the first time we got this far was in 2007, I diid a match up and it came out 2022 Lumberton Raiders 35 - 2007 Lumberton Raiders 22.

22 raiders are historical. Keep it goin! Take advantage of the group while you got it 

So when I lived in Tyler I lived in their school district and worked with people that had gone to school there so when Jasper played them in playoffs they gave me a hard time. I messaged a few of them last night and the first thing one of them said was go Raiders! I’ll be a little late getting to the game but I’ll definitely be there to see my boys take it to CH!

I have to say after the seasons I’ve set through and supporting my Raiders, I’m definitely loving this season!!!! 

1 minute ago, RaiderGirl22 said:

So when I lived in Tyler I lived in their school district and worked with people that had gone to school there so when Jasper played them in playoffs they gave me a hard time. I messaged a few of them last night and the first thing one of them said was go Raiders! I’ll be a little late getting to the game but I’ll definitely be there to see my boys take it to CH!

I have to say after the seasons I’ve set through and supporting my Raiders, I’m definitely loving this season!!!! 

Hmmmmm............interesting. This is going to be a fun week for me now. 😁

1 minute ago, dme1111 said:

Chapel Hill is good!!  They think region 3 is theirs and no one especially podunk Lumberton has a chance.   There is a reason Lumberton is ranked #6.   I have been following them on a Facebook page.   Incredibly arrogant group.   

Oh you're talking about a group of fans, not the football program........ok. 👍🏾