Trump Running in 2024

Hagar

15 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

I was at a conference last week. Predominately conservative crowd, all highly educated and very successful with net worth in the 7-8 figure range. 

Politics topic came up at one of the tables. They all laughed at the poor, small towners who support trump (most everyone here) and think trump supporters are the biggest idiots and suckers on earth. I told them, yeah you’re right I grew up around these mouth breathers and they are the absolute worst 

You're so silly.

30 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

I was at a conference last week. Predominately conservative crowd, all highly educated and very successful with net worth in the 7-8 figure range. 

Politics topic came up at one of the tables. They all laughed at the poor, small towners who support trump (most everyone here) and think trump supporters are the biggest idiots and suckers on earth. I told them, yeah you’re right I grew up around these mouth breathers and they are the absolute worst 

And then you woke up in Mom's spare bedroom.

5 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Poor red hatter brain can’t fathom other people being successful. Guess that’s why you’re a broke red hatter

You have no idea about my financial situation because I, like most folks, don't feel the need to discuss it with others.

You, on the other hand, are constantly trying to boast about how much money you make, which almost 100% of the time means you're full of it.

Successful folks normally see no need in boasting about their wealth.

Poor broke blue hatter.

1 hour ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

You're not wrong, though... You can pretty much tell if a person has an American flag in their yard, they're probably a Republican.  And if a "Republican" is a die hard Trump fan, they MIGHT have a high school education and are middle income at best.  Probably one of their first times to register and vote, also.  

I'm not wealthy, but I'm doing okay... Most of my friends are conservatives, of course, but they run the gamut from blue collar day workers to multi-millionaire business owners.  The wealthy ones held their nose and voted for Trump, and quite often they couldn't even get their wives to vote Trump because "he's just a pig."  These are dudes whose fortune would be negatively affected by Biden winning, but their wives didn't care... they crossed over and voted Biden or just abstained.  (That means that they didn't vote at all, for those of you sounding the words out). 

I've got a good friend the other day telling me about how bad of shape we're in because of Biden, and how much better things are/would be if Trump were the President.  He literally said how things are "worse today than they were back in the day when that one guy, I can't remember his name, you know, the one between Carter and Reagan was the President. I can't remember his name."  I just agreed so he didn't hurt himself.  But there are a LOT of guys like him... 

10 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

You have no idea about my financial situation because I, like most folks, don't feel the need to discuss it with others.

You, on the other hand, are constantly trying to boast about how much money you make, which almost 100% of the time means you're full of it.

Successful folks normally see no need in boasting about their wealth.

Poor broke blue hatter.

That’s you projecting that I’m boasting about how much money I make, when I’m simply pointing out how most redhatters are generally broke and/or highly uneducated

I believe only bullets13 knows what I do for a living 

5 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

That’s you projecting that I’m boasting about how much money I make, when I’m simply pointing out how most redhatters are generally broke and/or highly uneducated

Wouldn't know, don't know any red hatters, and I bet you don't either...you're just running your head about something you know nothing about, as usual.

As far as what you do for a living, I don't care.

13 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

The highly educated have done wonders for this Country. 🤣😂

Clean up your room!

9 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I had a professor in college that referred to them as "The Great Unwashed."

And I was so hoping to have the stamp of approval from college professors, you know, the ilk responsible for many of the problems we are now experiencing.

Another telling post from you.

5 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Donald Trump Surges Past Ron DeSantis to Top Colorado Conservative Straw Poll!

Like I've said -- the people get the scam against President Trump!  Nothing's been true since day 1.

This is the hidden content, please

Do you understand this is actually a bad thing.. if Team R was planning to win anyway. Maybe they want to lose lol