Trump Running in 2024

Hagar

16 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

What you can’t seem to grasp is the CDC flat out lied to us early on, of course they are going to cover their tracks now.

I guess they know they can dupe folks into thinking they are the experts with integrity that can’t be questioned.

They have been wrong and unethical from day one.

I am a RN, I was NEVER taught that vaccines prevent the transmission of diseases. The viral load of a vaccinated person may be lower; therefore, what is transmitted is not as deadly. I also have a degree in Public Health.

34 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I am a RN, I was NEVER taught that vaccines prevent the transmission of diseases. The viral load of a vaccinated person may be lower; therefore, what is transmitted is not as deadly. I also have a degree in Public Health.

The fact that you’re an RN has nothing to do with the fact that the CDC lied to the public about the effectiveness of their vaccine.

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:  

"Does anyone really believe that anybody other than Donald Trump would take on those who profit mightily from our current open borders?

Does anyone really think anybody other than Donald Trump will expose and correct the epic corruption in our intelligence agencies and law enforcement bureaus, such as the CIA and FBI?

Does anyone think that anybody other than Donald Trump is prepared to confront and penalize the Red Chinese for manipulating our currency, stealing our intellectual property, and flooding our country with deadly fentanyl?

Does anyone think that anybody other than Donald Trump will mount a national campaign for term limits for members of Congress?

Does anyone think that anybody other than Donald Trump would impose a ban on former members of Congress, or the Executive Branch, from lobbying after leaving high government office?

Does anyone think that anybody other than Donald Trump will challenge the two-party duopoly that is literally trying to erase our heritage, cancel our Constitution, and destroy the very freedoms that guarantee the American way of life?"

Dude.. LMAO. What an absolute train wreck. 

The Trump worshippers here have been 24/7 harping on Biden and democrats for being “dip 💩 “, and they’re not wrong.. but if Trump is stupid enough to lose to sleepy joe, then what does it make him?

He (trump) had 4 years of home field advantage to drain the swamp.. instead, he grifted and scammed campaign donations from the poor, uneducated rural blokes who watch Fox News all day and are literally too dumb to realize they’re being duped