Trump Running in 2024

Hagar

4 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Was this before or after his supporters bludgeoned that one cop with a fire extinguisher?

I truly believe when you die you’ll have something negative to say about Trump on your Headstone at the Cemetery. 

Your nothing but an outright liar. An autopsy says differently and an investigation said differently.

5 hours ago, Unwoke said:

I truly believe when you die you’ll have something negative to say about Trump on your Headstone at the Cemetery. 

Your nothing but an outright liar. An autopsy says differently and an investigation said differently.

I’m a liar? This guy got screwed, I guess.  

This is the hidden content, please

🤡

12 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

🤡

What he did was stupid but he didn’t bludgeon anyone.  You never seem too be able to stick to facts, you have to embellish it with TDS. Spraying someone with a fire extinguisher certainly didn’t justify the ridiculous sentence.

Like I’ve said before, the worst insurrection in history, lol.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

What he did was stupid but he didn’t bludgeon anyone.  You never seem too be able to stick to facts, you have to embellish it with TDS. Spraying someone with a fire extinguisher certainly didn’t justify the ridiculous sentence.

Like I’ve said before, the worst insurrection in history, lol.

Did he attack someone with a fire extinguisher?

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

🤡

Yep, Liar. No one got bludgeoned with a fire extinguisher. Rolling Stone Magazine…Good Grief

If you read the exaggerated article,  the gentleman charged said on his website he was acting in self defense.

Mean while our Country is being invaded with no arrest. 

Glad you found the clown emoji because it fits you.

3 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Yep, Liar. No one got bludgeoned with a fire extinguisher. Rolling Stone Magazine…Good Grief

If you read the exaggerated article,  the gentleman charged said on his website he was acting in self defense.

When the truth hurts, attack the source. Y’all are all so predictable. There’s literally a thousand different sources with videos of this guy bonking a cop in the head with a fire extinguisher AND he got 63 months in the slammer for doing so…. But you don’t believe it. 

But you DO believe the election was stolen without a shred of evidence because your Lord and Savior Donald Trump said so. 

You da clown. 

Being that stupid should come with warning labels for the times you forget to wear your MAGA hat. 

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

When the truth hurts, attack the source. Y’all are all so predictable. There’s literally a thousand different sources with videos of this guy bonking a cop in the head with a fire extinguisher AND he got 63 months in the slammer for doing so…. But you don’t believe it. 

But you DO believe the election was stolen without a shred of evidence because your Lord and Savior Donald Trump said so. 

You da clown. 

Being that stupid should come with warning labels for the times you forget to wear your MAGA hat. 

Your derangement is what is annoying has hell but it does provide good comedy. If someone has violated the law then they should be sentenced accordingly. Again no one was bludgeoned with a fire extinguisher. Your TDS is exaggerating the truth.

Was it the Capitol Police that were taking selfies and letting the protesters in that got hit? 

By the way where’s the thousands of hours of video of that whole day? All you see is a few clips here and there when there are hundreds of cameras all over the Capitol. Isn’t that odd. Let’s see all the thousands of hours of video from that day. There’s a reason we don’t see all the video from that day, it doesn’t fit the narrative an that’s why J6 Clown Committee fell apart. Lol

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

Your derangement is what is annoying has hell but it does provide good comedy. If someone has violated the law then they should be sentenced accordingly. Again no one was bludgeoned with a fire extinguisher. Your TDS is exaggerating the truth.

Was it the Capitol Police that were taking selfies and letting the protesters in that got hit? 

By the way where’s the thousands of hours of video of that whole day? All you see is a few clips here and there when there are hundreds of cameras all over the Capitol. Isn’t that odd. Let’s see all the thousands of hours of video from that day. There’s a reason we don’t see all the video from that day, it doesn’t fit the narrative an that’s why J6 Clown Committee fell apart. Lol

There’s a lot more evidence of the insurrection than there was of election fraud… that’s a fact. 

Besides, your opinion is worthless because you’d never even seen the video of the cop getting bonked in the head with a fire extinguisher-probably because it wasn’t played on OAN or whatever source Trump is telling you to watch today. 

I wonder if trump loyalist can even fathom that their blind loyalty is a trait that alienated lots of voters. People who are like, “I’d vote for Trump, but I don’t want people to think I’m one of those Window Lickers like so many of Trump’s supporters.”

Y’all are just as goofy as those Obama people who were gushing “Obama was the best President ever” when he left office. Mostly because y’all are still gushing “Trump was the best President EVER.”

And you’re both wrong - the only question is which one was the worst before Biden came along. 

5 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

There’s a lot more evidence of the insurrection than there was of election fraud… that’s a fact. 

Besides, your opinion is worthless because you’d never even seen the video of the cop getting bonked in the head with a fire extinguisher-probably because it wasn’t played on OAN or whatever source Trump is telling you to watch today. 

I wonder if trump loyalist can even fathom that their blind loyalty is a trait that alienated lots of voters. People who are like, “I’d vote for Trump, but I don’t want people to think I’m one of those Window Lickers like so many of Trump’s supporters.”

Y’all are just as goofy as those Obama people who were gushing “Obama was the best President ever” when he left office. Mostly because y’all are still gushing “Trump was the best President EVER.”

And you’re both wrong - the only question is which one was the worst before Biden came along. 

Same old garbage regurgitated once again. The left is full of broken records. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Can you post the footage of the cop getting bludgeoned for me?

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Can you post the footage of the cop getting bludgeoned for me?

Oh, I forgot… the truth is that the Capitol police just let the peaceful protestors in, right?

But why am I surprised that the flat earthers that believe the election was stolen also deny that anything illegal happened on 1/6, either. 

You’re not just wrong, you’re willfully stupid. 

10 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Self defense?

35 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Oh, I forgot… the truth is that the Capitol police just let the peaceful protestors in, right?

But why am I surprised that the flat earthers that believe the election was stolen also deny that anything illegal happened on 1/6, either. 

Why do Trumpsters consider this a peaceful protest? This is mind-boggling.

48 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I missed the bludgeoning.  This was bad enough on it's own, no need to make stuff up just because Trump lives in your head 24/7.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Sure wish Nancy Pelosi would release ALL the video from that day so everything could be put into context not just clips. Lol

Again anyone that violated the law should be prosecuted accordingly.

Everything I have read has said those doors are magnetic doors that are controlled by Capitol Police. It wasn’t a Trump person that got into the control room to open the doors. 

Nancy Pelosi is in charge of security at the Capitol. Why did she refuse the National Guard. Why was her Emails and Texts leading up to and including that day subpoenaed? 

I will tell you why because it would kill the narrative.

Just now, Unwoke said:

Sure wish Nancy Pelosi would release ALL the video from that day so everything could be put into context not just clips. Lol

Again anyone that violated the law should be prosecuted accordingly.

Everything I have read has said those doors are magnetic doors that are controlled by Capitol Police. It wasn’t a Trump person that got into the control room to open the doors. 

Nancy Pelosi is in charge of security at the Capitol. Why did she refuse the National Guard. Why was her Emails and Texts leading up to and including that day subpoenaed? 

I’ll tell you why because it would kill the narrative.

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Did ANYONE say this was a peaceful protest?  Now if this was the BLM rioters, I guess it would have been peaceful!

Well, Unwoke still says that anybody who claims a fire extinguisher was used as a weapon is a liar (despite an actual video of the attack AND the Trump supporter getting 63 months in the pokey for throwing that extinguisher)... It never happened according to Unwoke.  In fact, just because there are RUMORS that Capitol police might have let protesters in through at least one door (despite no evidence of that allegation), the whole thing was legal according to Unwoke.... no one was where they weren't supposed to be because some cop allegedly let some of the seditionists in.  In fact, even though Unwoke had never seen the video of the fire extinguisher assault, the fact that he feels as if he hasn't seen ALL video evidence indicates that the whole thing was covered up by Nancy Pelosi (without the aid of her laptop).  

On the other hand, Unwoke still believes that the election was stolen despite a single second of video evidence of a single stolen vote.  

And he wonders why we all think he's a buffoon. 

15 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Well, Unwoke still says that anybody who claims a fire extinguisher was used as a weapon is a liar (despite an actual video of the attack AND the Trump supporter getting 63 months in the pokey for throwing that extinguisher)... It never happened according to Unwoke.  In fact, just because there are RUMORS that Capitol police might have let protesters in through at least one door (despite no evidence of that allegation), the whole thing was legal according to Unwoke.... no one was where they weren't supposed to be because some cop allegedly let some of the seditionists in.  In fact, even though Unwoke had never seen the video of the fire extinguisher assault, the fact that he feels as if he hasn't seen ALL video evidence indicates that the whole thing was covered up by Nancy Pelosi (without the aid of her laptop).  

On the other hand, Unwoke still believes that the election was stolen despite a single second of video evidence of a single stolen vote.  

And he wonders why we all think he's a buffoon. 

Gurgle, gurgle, ptoooey.