Trump Running in 2024

Hagar

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

He didn’t have my vote the 1st time.

Mine either, he'll get my vote again if he's the Republican nominee because he'll be way better for the country than anyone on the democrat side.

That is a fact, there's no debate over it, and still, uninformed "swing" voters will vote to the detriment of the country based on feelings.

30 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I didn’t vote for him in the 2016 primary, but I voted for him in the 2016 and 2020 general. 

I won’t vote for him again, period. He’s just bad for America. 

Mark it down… my prediction remains that the eventual Dem nominee will win big now that Trump has announced his candidacy for 2024. 

We’ll….if he’s as bad a candidate as you say he is then he want make it out of the primaries. If he’s the Republican nominee then you can just vote for your feelings or stay home. Or you can just keep voting for more Marxist Communist Candidates.

Feelings……

52 minutes ago, mat said:

His most recent attack on DeSantis shows he has no regard for the republican party or for that matter, what's best for the country. His only concern is for himself getting reelected. He may quite possibly kill the GOP. However, if he happens to win the nomination, I'd vote for him over Biden. 

A large portion of the Republican Party needs to go anyway. The Republican Party needs a serious cleansing. And if you think the last 2 years sucked, wait an see how bad the next 2 years are going to be. Desantis may not even run in 2024. 

Y’all probably realize this but if he’s the nominee, yes I’ll vote for him.  I could never vote for a candidate/Party that hates America, Christians, guns, global unrest, open borders.  And we don’t need divisiveness in the Republican Party.  If we don’t start playing by the Democrats rules, we’ll be ruled by Democrats.

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I didn’t vote for him in the 2016 primary, but I voted for him in the 2016 and 2020 general. 

I won’t vote for him again, period. He’s just bad for America. 

Mark it down… my prediction remains that the eventual Dem nominee will win big now that Trump has announced his candidacy for 2024. 

We’re better now with dip💩running the show?  Don’t kid yourself!

7 minutes ago, mat said:

The GOP needs to man up and decide to recreate their own identity/path and break away from the toxicity, regardless of the huge Trump following. 

I agree there is toxicity.  And yes Trump has brought some of that on himself, but media has played a major role in that as well.  Do we actually think that is gonna change with desantis or any other candidate from here on out.  Liberal policies are extreme and anyone who opposes such policies will be labeled as everything negative.  Media controls the narrative because to many mis informed voters are to lazy or are just that forgone to the liberal way and buy in hook line and sinker.

4 minutes ago, mat said:

The GOP needs to man up and decide to recreate their own identity/path and break away from the toxicity, regardless of the huge Trump following. 

Folks have been screaming to have someone step in that wasn't part of the swamp...then we got it.

It led to energy independence, lower taxes and unemployment, someone at least wanting to solve the border problem, someone that was tired of being taken advantage of in free trade and NATO...the list goes on.

What is much more toxic to me than rhetoric is stuff like Bush doubling down on the DEA and Medicare D...that's what is toxic to me...expanding the federal government.  

Republicans seem to think that getting back to the more civil but same old swamp politics that brought us Trump in the first place is the way to go, all because the idiotic moderates say so.

Personally, I would rather go down fighting for what's right instead of kowtowing to the radical baby killing left.

Trump may not be the guy but he's better than any of the folks I see in Washington that will simply play by Washington rules.

2 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Folks have been screaming to have someone step in that wasn't part of the swamp...then we got it.

It led to energy independence, lower taxes and unemployment, someone at least wanting to solve the border problem, someone that was tired of being taken advantage of in free trade and NATO...the list goes on.

What is much more toxic to me than rhetoric is stuff like Bush doubling down on the DEA and Medicare D...that's what is toxic to me...expanding the federal government.  

Republicans seem to think that getting back to the more civil but same old swamp politics that brought us Trump in the first place is the way to go, all because the idiotic moderates say so.

Personally, I would rather go down fighting for what's right instead of kowtowing to the radical baby killing left.

Trump may not be the guy but he's better than any of the folks I see in Washington that will simply play by Washington rules.

I agree with much of what your are saying but not in favor of putting all our eggs in the Trump basket. There are other's that could offer some of those values like Pence, DeSantis, Keri Lake, Nikki Haley just to name a few. 

9 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I agree there is toxicity.  And yes Trump has brought some of that on himself, but media has played a major role in that as well.  Do we actually think that is gonna change with desantis or any other candidate from here on out.  Liberal policies are extreme and anyone who opposes such policies will be labeled as everything negative.  Media controls the narrative because to many mis informed voters are to lazy or are just that forgone to the liberal way and buy in hook line and sinker.

Exactly right, Republicans go into panic mode trying to find a candidate that will find favor with the democrats and media, ain't happening.

McCain was the darling of the left UNTIL he ran for President.

Can't appease the left, we need to stop trying. 

12 minutes ago, mat said:

I agree with much of what your are saying but not in favor of putting all our eggs in the Trump basket. There are other's that could offer some of those values like Pence, DeSantis, Keri Lake, Nikki Haley just to name a few. 

I agree there are others but we may not have a choice, without a doubt any would be better than what the democrats will serve up.

The problem we have was stated very well long ago by John Adams.

Liberty cannot be preserved without a general knowledge among the people.

Pretty sure he wasn't referring to a general knowledge about the Kardashians or who won American Idol.

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

We’re better now with dip💩running the show?  Don’t kid yourself!

Trump had gotten soundly smashed in the last three election cycles…. The Rs couldn’t even flip Congress with the dip that we have in their now BECAUSE OF TRUMP. 

What makes you think that the fourth cycle will be a good one for Trump? “Oh, things are so bad that people will decide that only Trump can save us?” That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. 

People didn’t elect Biden, they fired Trump… and they aren’t gonna decide to rehire him after all. 

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Trump had gotten soundly smashed in the last three election cycles…. The Rs couldn’t even flip Congress with the dip that we have in their now BECAUSE OF TRUMP. 

What makes you think that the fourth cycle will be a good one for Trump? “Oh, things are so bad that people will decide that only Trump can save us?” That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. 

People didn’t elect Biden, they fired Trump… and they aren’t gonna decide to rehire him after all. 

I will not vote for Trump in the primaries.  Did I say only Trump can save us?  Not sure about your comprehension skills.  But, if boils down to Trump and any dip💩 Dimocrat, America really has no choice, if it wants to survive.

On 11/16/2022 at 9:33 AM, 5GallonBucket said:

Desantis appears to be smarter than Trump. I don't think he will have Twitter tantrums. I would prefer to have Desantis as the POTUS than Trump if the Democrats were to lose in 2024

On 11/16/2022 at 9:33 AM, 5GallonBucket said:

No doubt, what some on here fell to realize is that since Trump came down the escalator in 2015 the Media,DOJ, FBI Democrats,and some Republicans have tried to destroy him, his family and anyone associated with him. Was he suppose to sit back like Mr Rogers from Mr Rogers Neighborhood an let them destroy him or fight like Hell? We’ll he has fought like hell and pissed some people off just to survive. The left doesn’t care who the candidate is, they will do the same to Desantis. Only problem is Desantis doesn’t have the wealth to counter punch back. Republican primary should produce a good candidate regardless of who it is an I will vote them. 

19 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

I will not vote for Trump in the primaries.  Did I say only Trump can save us?  Not sure about your comprehension skills.  But, if boils down to Trump and any dip💩 Dimocrat, America really has no choice, if it wants to survive.

Can’t believe I got a like from big girl.  Looks like she might vote Republican next election, if someone other than Trump is the nominee. Maybe this forum is opening her eyes!

If Trump wins the nomination then democrats will win the election, regardless of who they trot out, just like in the last election.  I'm praying that DeSantis runs and the Trump brigade realizes that DeSantis is Trump without the God complex and more conservative policy.  Yes the media has destroyed Trump over the past six years, and yes they've unfairly portrayed Biden in a different way.  That said, all the media had to do to destroy Trump is report the things he did and said.  Anyone watching the way he acted generally developed a well-founded dislike of the guy, even folks like myself who will vote for him next election as well if he wins the nomination.  I hope it doesn't come to that, and that the powers on the right will convince him to back out (unlikely since he thinks he's the king of all), or that he somehow loses the primary (I don't see this happening unless DeSantis runs, and then it's still a toss-up).