I ask of you

only because I know more people are here in this forum tonight is why I am posting here. to be completely honest with everyone I do think there is a higher power but I have not in my life known that that the power of prayer works. At the moment I am so worried, scared, sick and probably not right in my mind more so than any point on my life, so I reaching out to people in every way I know how.

My wife of 18 years is at Emergency Room in Jasper and has been put in a coma type state while waiting for a bed in ICU in Beaumont.  Thus far the diagnosis is congestive heart failure and blood clot in lungs.

that said, people if you can/ will please a prayer that she will be OK.  I don't know that this is appropriate to come here but I thought it wouldn't hurt.

I thank you all.  

45 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

only because I know more people are here in this forum tonight is why I am posting here. to be completely honest with everyone I do think there is a higher power but I have not in my life known that that the power of prayer works. At the moment I am so worried, scared, sick and probably not right in my mind more so than any point on my life, so I reaching out to people in every way I know how.

My wife of 18 years is at Emergency Room in Jasper and has been put in a coma type state while waiting for a bed in ICU in Beaumont.  Thus far the diagnosis is congestive heart failure and blood clot in lungs.

that said, people if you can/ will please a prayer that she will be OK.  I don't know that this is appropriate to come here but I thought it wouldn't hurt.

I thank you all.  

Prayers for you and your wife. God is a way maker and I know the power of prayer works. You and your wife are my prayers.