NCAA Basketball 22-23

PhatMack19

I have just about given up on basketball. They don’t enforce the two most basic rules of the game……double dribbling and traveling. Used to be you tried not to foul. Now intentional fouling is an integral part of the game. Why not get 4 points for a half court shot? Oh well. Yes, I still enjoy March Madness. It’s just that the game has evolved to a point where I wonder why they don’t just wear pads and play it like football.

Since the 3-point shot can be the game decider, everyone should worry about Princeton. These guys are for real and played, what I consider, a real clean game.

7 hours ago, baddog said:

I have just about given up on basketball. They don’t enforce the two most basic rules of the game……double dribbling and traveling. Used to be you tried not to foul. Now intentional fouling is an integral part of the game. Why not get 4 points for a half court shot? Oh well. Yes, I still enjoy March Madness. It’s just that the game has evolved to a point where I wonder why they don’t just wear pads and play it like football.

Since the 3-point shot can be the game decider, everyone should worry about Princeton. These guys are for real and played, what I consider, a real clean game.

Get back in!  I love this team. And Jabari Rice is as good a kid as I’ve ever been around. I have loved every second of his ride this season. He had a lot of people second guessing his decision to go to UT.  Whatever happens from here, I think it’s safe to say he chose wisely. 

53 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Get back in!  I love this team. And Jabari Rice is as good a kid as I’ve ever been around. I have loved every second of his ride this season. He had a lot of people second guessing his decision to go to UT.  Whatever happens from here, I think it’s safe to say he chose wisely. 

That was something I had to get off of my chest. I’m just old school, but when the basic fundamentals of a sport are ignored, is it really basketball?
I’ll watch Texas play, and I like underdogs like Princeton. Hopefully we’ll match up with Houston to see who reaches the Final Four.

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

Love his pump-fake

• 4 weeks later...