Bellville (27) vs West Orange-Stark (20) - FINAL

jdawg03

Just now, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

You are funny, but to be honest it was sad to see WOS in that shape. Lamarque in 10 years?

I'm glad you see I was being funny.  I think things will change. I cant see WOS investing in all the fields, buildings, parking lots and other things just to lose money and not have a winning football team.

51 minutes ago, Rez Ipsa said:

Never thought I’d see it: Hampshire Fannett wins a playoff game and West Orange loses a playoff game on the same day. Pretty sure this is one of the signs warned about in the Book of Revelations

Nah it's just called Texas HS Football where the unexpected tends to happen every year. 🤷🏾‍♂️

I could see the district giving him another year in hopes of improvement. I never expected such a one year decline. It makes it all too apparent how much of an impact Hooks and CT made. Unfortunately, it shows how difficult it may be to restore the tradition. This may be an uphill battle no matter who’s in charge.

12 minutes ago, mat said:

I could see the district giving him another year in hopes of improvement. I never expected such a one year decline. It makes it all too apparent how much of an impact Hooks and CT made. Unfortunately, it shows how difficult it may be to restore the tradition. This may be an uphill battle no matter who’s in charge.

Correct

16 minutes ago, BBfan061 said:

Sealy smacked Jasper tonight… Bellville beat Sealy 28-7

True,I really don’t know anything about Sealy other than what you said,Jasper has some studs.Did weather play a part last night?Either way it’s water under the bridge now,good luck to BB moving forward!

Just now, wo-s#1 said:

True,I really don’t know anything about Sealy other than what you said,Jasper has some studs.Did weather play a part last night?Either way it’s water under the bridge now,good luck to BB moving forward!

Oh I fully expected Jasper to win. But yes best of luck to WOS next year.

8 hours ago, BEARCPA said:

I don’t know if I would be bragging about having to come from behind to beat LCM lol

That was our significant win of the season. But there were actually no winners of that game in BC. We both found out the hype was just that. Now we out with 1st round losses. Smh

The single biggest "take away" from that game. KoGT's player of the week.

Week Two – Keyshawn Robinson, WOS vs LCM, Sept. 1

8 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

You are funny, but to be honest it was sad to see WOS in that shape. Wos gonna be Lamarque in 10 years?

Not a chance. Listen carefully... well be back to state before you. I know it's hard to understand. We've been struggling to figure it out too. How could a new coach come in and make such a change so fast? Sounds familiar to what happend for LCM when they made a great hiring decision. Only difference is which direction you were led.

Lead, follow, or get out of the way

We post on here bcz its our opinion.but, something that ppl are doing is totally over the top.when at halftime ppl going to the gate to argue with coaches is over the line!! And to make it worse a pastor was on the sidelines and he shouldn't have to see that. Including,myself best thing is for everyone is to leave alone.when ur arguing with coaches it's crossing the line.no I don't believe in this coaching staff.but, I can leave it alone.it is what it is.praying for better days.im for one glad football season is over with.ik, the guy but he can't get caught up in the game like that at halftime.smh!!

1 minute ago, wo-s#1 said:

Surely there’s a new video!Season finale video? Don’t let us down now KT 

I'll PM you if I get word about it. It might be so long he wont post it til Sunday 😂 

@BMTSoulja1 when he posts it on Facebook make sure you put the link on Messenger 😂