Vidor (23) vs Lindale (45) - FINAL

jdawg03

13 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

It’s really not that difficult. Lol. 

Will be backing the Raiders.  Best of luck to the blue & red going forward.  They have the tools this year.  Use’em!  This is one of those rare years when things come together.  For Lumberton this year, a SC is a real possibility.  Go for it!

48 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Will be backing the Raiders.  Best of luck to the blue & red going forward.  They have the tools this year.  Use’em!  This is one of those rare years when things come together.  For Lumberton this year, a SC is a real possibility.  Go for it!

Much appreciated. A SC is hard to comprehend, but that would be amazing. But I try to remain skeptical, so my feelings don’t get hurt. 😂😂😂

43 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Much appreciated. A SC is hard to comprehend, but that would be amazing. But I try to remain skeptical, so my feelings don’t get hurt. 😂😂😂

In all honesty if they take care of business on Friday they're only true obstacle to the state semi-final game will be Tyler Chapel Hill similar to what happened with LCM last year. I don't see anyone coming out of the other Regional bracket that they can't beat. I was not impressed with Kilgore and El Campo is very one-dimensional.

Staying injury free and a little luck and there's no reason why they can't be in the dance.

36 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Well, it’s not as difficult as you make it sound…not at that level. Nobody gonna be rocking in a corner sucking their thumbs. It was more difficult at the college level. Can’t comment on the pros. 

And yet, here you are… posting on a SETX message board. Must of had one hell of a coaching career. I’m sure a career filled with multiple championships at all levels… except the pros. 

9 minutes ago, BigEnosBurdette said:

And yet, here you are… posting on a SETX message board. Must of had one hell of a coaching career. I’m sure a career filled with multiple championships at all levels… except the pros. 

Dont be sad for me. I chose a career that pays a lot more. That’s all. There are a lot of ex and current coaches on here. You may not know it. I just made the comment that studying blocking schemes doesn’t leave one sucking their thumbs or rocking or whatever else. I didn’t have one hell of a coaching career. I was never even a head coach. But I know what it takes to coach. Nobody cries or pisses themselves. Mostly a bunch of guys that work hard and tirelessly. I’m not going to stoop to try to degrade you like you tried with me. Through your posts, I think you will accomplish that on your own. Good day. 

26 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Dont be sad for me. I chose a career that pays a lot more. That’s all. There are a lot of ex and current coaches on here. You may not know it. I just made the comment that studying blocking schemes doesn’t leave one sucking their thumbs or rocking or whatever else. I didn’t have one hell of a coaching career. I was never even a head coach. But I know what it takes to coach. Nobody cries or pisses themselves. Mostly a bunch of guys that work hard and tirelessly. I’m not going to stoop to try to degrade you like you tried with me. Through your posts, I think you will accomplish that on your own. Good day. 

Money driven, enough said.

Coaches, well most that I know (which is a few) coach not for the money but for the love of sports and the enjoyment of teaching, coaching young athletes.

3 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Well, it’s not as difficult as you make it sound…not at that level. Nobody gonna be rocking in a corner sucking their thumbs. It was more difficult at the college level. Can’t comment on the pros. 

Have you seen how little league coaches approach blocking… I’m telling you… I’ve seen guys who thought they were pretty “successful” coaching little league get a job coaching school ball… they were blown away.  

you really want to have fun with the hall of famers… sit them down with high school coordinators and head coaches and give them a marker and put them on a dry erase board and have them draw up coverages… it’s comical 

29 minutes ago, vhs said:

Have you seen how little league coaches approach blocking… I’m telling you… I’ve seen guys who thought they were pretty “successful” coaching little league get a job coaching school ball… they were blown away.  

you really want to have fun with the hall of famers… sit them down with high school coordinators and head coaches and give them a marker and put them on a dry erase board and have them draw up coverages… it’s comical 

Now that is thoroughly true. Lol. 

Thump 🏀 Thump 🏀 Squeak 😄

HaGar  , what happened to the marge simpson profile pic you used to have when you first got on this site ? You know,  Back when everyone ignored you . Yee Haw Veedor Speedors  got em a keeper Tarnation he is the best 😁. Eye dew declair he's gonna get himself a ring within the next 2 or 3 decades. Pure Genius

On 11/17/2022 at 2:40 AM, Little Enos said:

Thump 🏀 Thump 🏀 Squeak 😄

HaGar  , what happened to the marge simpson profile pic you used to have when you first got on this site ? You know,  Back when everyone ignored you . Yee Haw Veedor Speedors  got em a keeper Tarnation he is the best 😁. Eye dew declair he's gonna get himself a ring within the next 2 or 3 decades. Pure Genius

Not sure who you’re referring too. I’ve never been ignored.  Maybe you ought to checkout the number of likes/quotes I’ve received, while you’re relatively new and inexperienced.  Come to the political thread sometimes.  Then again, maybe not.  A lot of three syllable words used there.  
😂😂😂👽👽👽😂😂😂

48 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Not sure who you’re referring too. I’ve never been ignored.  Maybe you ought to checkout the number of likes/quotes I’ve received, while you’re relatively new and inexperienced.  Come to the political thread sometimes.  Then again, maybe not.  A lot of three syllable words used there.  
😂😂😂👽👽👽😂😂😂

Don’t respond to Little P. Enos. He’s just looking for that hug he never got as a child.