Diboll (24) vs Buna (21) - FINAL

jdawg03

!!:24/21/4/04/46

One of the worst officiating crews we have had all year!!! Blatant pass interference knocked out receiver down. Diboll intercepts returns for touchdown. Throws flag Zebras discuses on the filed in a huddle for 7 minutes. Pick flag up say no penalty. 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

You've alerted the ScoreboardBot:

Score Alert: Diboll(24) vs Buna(21) Q4 04:46

!!:24/21/F 

This team left it all on the field tonight. They fought through adversity rallied together Terrier really pulled this team together. We will be back next year! Once a Cougar always a Cougar! LETS GO BIG BLUE!! Great season Boys!!

Game Over Alert: FINAL - Diboll(24) vs Buna(21)

2 hours ago, MRTitan1313 said:

!!:24/21/F 

This team left it all on the field tonight. They fought through adversity rallied together Terrier really pulled this team together. We will be back next year! Once a Cougar always a Cougar! LETS GO BIG BLUE!! Great season Boys!!

Game Over Alert: FINAL - Diboll(24) vs Buna(21)

After that first half I thought y'all could of pulled off the upset... Damn near did it thought y'all could of of pulled it off.  I congratulate the Cougars on a very good performance.

Congrats Coach Terrier on a good season. Not easy stepping in as interim athletic director / head football coach. Hopefully the guy will stay on as head baseball when he becomes the athletic department boss. He is the best baseball coach that Buna has ever had. My opinion of course. Good luck to Coach T and the Coogs. 

12 minutes ago, ECC95 said:

Diboll was expecting a cake walk, and got punched in the mouth. I would like to see the pass interference play.

Diboll wasn’t expecting a cake walk at all. Buna is a good football team with an average loss margin of 8 points (one possession). Their RB and #7 were impressive. Buna fought hard and gave themselves a chance to win the game despite being out gained 404 to 287 in total yards. 

1 hour ago, Woodshed said:

Diboll wasn’t expecting a cake walk at all. Buna is a good football team with an average loss margin of 8 points (one possession). Their RB and #7 were impressive. Buna fought hard and gave themselves a chance to win the game despite being out gained 404 to 287 in total yards. 

I agree, their record was very misleading having played close several .500 or above teams.  

• 3 weeks later...