Lumberton (54) vs Palestine (29) - FINAL

jdawg03

10 hours ago, raideroldtimer said:

Just some perspective, although I know it really doesn't make a difference, if we happen to meet Chapel Hill in the Regional Final here's the comparison of our two common opponents.

Lumberton 54 Palestine 29 = 25 point differential  Chapel Hill 42 Palestine 21 = 21 point differential.

Lumberton 49 Livingston 6 = 43 point differential  Chapel Hill 45 Livingston 36 = 9 point differential.

Like I said you can't really compare the scores for a real world application but it certainly looks rosie for Lumberton.😉

Livingston scored their last two TD's and two point conversions in the last 3 minutes of the game. Last one coming with just 31 seconds left in game.

It was a 45-20 game with 3 minutes left.

Mid 3rd Q it was 42-12

Chapel Hill had the game in hand. Score was much closer than what the game really played. Don't read too much into that score.

54 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Livingston scored their last two TD's and two point conversions in the last 3 minutes of the game. Last one coming with just 31 seconds left in game.

It was a 45-20 game with 3 minutes left.

Mid 3rd Q it was 42-12

Chapel Hill had the game in hand. Score was much closer than what the game really played. Don't read too much into that score.

Exactly my thoughts. 

3 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

I gave SETX Express a pretty hard time last night. They are horrible and suck out loud, but I hope I didn’t hurt any feelings. 

I think it may have to do with location and time to get ready. Not sure. Every time I've listened which admittedly hasn't been a lot because I prefer to be there they've been okay. The last one Brooks was doing play by play because Dana is our stadium announcer so he stepped in for him.