Election Results And Thoughts Here!

Reagan

27 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Only when democrats do it.  

This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please

It really is runny to watch all of the bad things Trump wished upon others becoming a reality for HIM.  

According to what you posted “that’s after the election” not during it

3 hours ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Folks post on Twitter and followers run with it like it's facts... SMH

So Rasmussen Polls are just folks? You act like just regular folks just write  up these articles and do all the data research. Please show me the facts where I’ve been wrong on what I posted. Mr. SMH

Just now, Unwoke said:

So Rasmussen Polls are just folks? You act like just regular folks just write  up these articles and do all the data research. Please show me the facts where I’ve been wrong on what I posted. Mr. SMH

Man I've been reading you post stuff from these ppl since 2020 election was "stolen" lol... keep it up they need folks like you

1 minute ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Man I've been reading you post stuff from these ppl since 2020 election was "stolen" lol... keep it up they need folks like you

Just as I figured , when you can’t come back with an answer to some of the facts that I’ve posted you’ve got too use “the folks like you” instead of actually doing any research to debunk what’s been posted. 

33 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Your posts have been debunked at every turn... you'd thought by now you'd get it 

The articles in the post are there for you to pick apart but you can’t. Your response is always pick apart the messenger instead of the message. Typical Lazy Liberal.