Election Results And Thoughts Here!

Reagan

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

It actually has printed plenty of articles that turned out to be true that others wouldn't touch.  I won't argue that it's out there sometimes.

I'm guessing your response is based on no research of the Gateway Pundit.

Just another publication like the Washington Post with an agenda.

Right or Left. Red or Blue. That kind of media is all the same to me.

Just a bunch of spin pieces.

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

If DeSantis and Trump both run for President and DeSantis wins, will Trump concede or will he claim that the primary elections were rigged? Hmmmm

He can claim all he wants. Political parties are private businesses, unlike elections. 

The DNC admitted after the 2016 election that it was rigged for Hillary to win the primary. Oh well…….

12 hours ago, Big girl said:

If DeSantis and Trump both run for President and DeSantis wins, will Trump concede or will he claim that the primary elections were rigged? Hmmmm

He'll concede.  But, I don't think Desantis could beat Trump in a head to head primary.  Nobody has yet!  If Desantis wins, great. But, if he loses to Trump then that wouldn't look good for 2024.  My opinion is the best thing to happen is Trump win back the Presidency in 2024 and then Desantis wins in 2028 and 2032.  

Here comes the steal!  Latest Ballot Dump in Nevada Puts Democrat 798 Votes Away from Taking Lead for First Time in Nevada Senate Race.  This drops Laxalt’s statewide lead from 9k to about 800 votes.  Amazing how this works!  SMH!  One poster on Twitter said:  "I’ve said it for 4 days. There is no need to analyze votes. A Laxalt win would make the GA runoff mean control of the senate. Dems won’t allow that. They will not allow Laxalt to win. He has no chance."

If this steal happens, there is one positive note:  Nevada elected a Republican Governor.  He should be able to straighten out the voting system.  

This is the hidden content, please

On 11/11/2022 at 8:29 AM, Reagan said:

He'll concede.  But, I don't think Desantis could beat Trump in a head to head primary.  Nobody has yet!  If Desantis wins, great. But, if he loses to Trump then that wouldn't look good for 2024.  My opinion is the best thing to happen is Trump win back the Presidency in 2024 and then Desantis wins in 2028 and 2032.  

He list in 2012 to Romney

21 hours ago, Reagan said:

Here comes the steal!  Latest Ballot Dump in Nevada Puts Democrat 798 Votes Away from Taking Lead for First Time in Nevada Senate Race.  This drops Laxalt’s statewide lead from 9k to about 800 votes.  Amazing how this works!  SMH!  One poster on Twitter said:  "I’ve said it for 4 days. There is no need to analyze votes. A Laxalt win would make the GA runoff mean control of the senate. Dems won’t allow that. They will not allow Laxalt to win. He has no chance."

If this steal happens, there is one positive note:  Nevada elected a Republican Governor.  He should be able to straighten out the voting system.  

This is the hidden content, please

You guys lost. Get over it 🙄 

What's amazing is that in Nevada the Republican Senate candidate was 9,000 votes ahead.  Then after long delays and ballot dumps the Democrat is up 4,900 votes and just been declared the winner.  It's also amazing every time there are election delays and ballot dumps the Democrats seem to win.  Pretty fishy to me.  But -- the Republican said he will ask for a recount.  This is good.  One has to remember that in Minnesota years ago, the goofy SNL clown Al Franken actually lost the Senate race.  But, he ask for a recount and won.  Hey @Big girl -- was a SNL clown qualified to be a US Senator?!