Election Results And Thoughts Here!

Reagan

50 minutes ago, baddog said:

I know you want to be fair. How many Obama, Biden, Hillary backed candidates lost, or are they insignificant for your assessment?

it's a different situation completely. across the country republicans ran out a string of less-qualified, more extremist candidates that were backed by trump solely because they fed into his election denial.  The majority of the candidates he endorsed that were involved in tight races lost, whereas many of those races would've gone to the right had a traditional republican candidate been on the ballot.  if you choose not to understand that, then that's fine.  but ignoring the obvious is what cost us the red wave in the first place.

27 minutes ago, baddog said:

I know you want to be fair. How many Obama, Biden, Hillary backed candidates lost, or are they insignificant for your assessment?

None.  Because you don't even realize what happened.

Traditionally the Party (and more importantly the "figurehead" of the party" don't endorse any candidates during the primary process... that's where the parties are deciding who their candidate will be in the general election against the "other" party.  

Trump made it a point to endorse politicians in the PRIMARY process, and all you had to do was deny the election results and pledge your honor to his Trumpness and in return he'd get his red-hatted fools to vote for you. It worked out all over the place.  Trump's hand-picked candidates secured the nomination of the Republican Party, but then performed poorly in the general election.  

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

Republicans need to dump Trump.  Him celebrating Republican losses last night of those that didn’t go along with him is not a good look.  

Agree with this, he just can’t help himself.  I still can’t excuse voters that choose what’s detrimental to the country because they get butt-hurt but come on.

12 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Agree with this, he just can’t help himself.  I still can’t excuse voters that choose what’s detrimental to the country because they get butt-hurt but come on.

Are you talking about the ones that vote D or the ones that vote Trump?  Because there's really not a difference.  A vote cast for an opponent that can't win is a wasted vote. 

I think that I'm just saying what a lot of people think... and it sounds like a lot of people who have been Trump since day one might be coming around on the idea.  The buffoonery just got old. 

He's literally that guy from high school that was kinda funny and always had a nickname for people that stuck.... and then we all got extra homework because of him. 

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

it's a different situation completely. across the country republicans ran out a string of less-qualified, more extremist candidates that were backed by trump solely because they fed into his election denial.  The majority of the candidates he endorsed that were involved in tight races lost, whereas many of those races would've gone to the right had a traditional republican candidate been on the ballot.  if you choose not to understand that, then that's fine.  but ignoring the obvious is what cost us the red wave in the first place.

Gee, I thought there was an answer in there somewhere. I haven’t seen where election denial was a requirement for Trump backing. The whole thing is, people will research which candidates lose that were Trump backed and totally ignore who lost with elite democrat backing. I have no trouble seeing where you stand. Trump is everyone’s scapegoat. Running both parties the wrong way is what I like about him anyway. He can’t be bought and that means everything to me. Everyone else will sell this country to the highest bidder and spit in your face while doing it

17 minutes ago, baddog said:

Gee, I thought there was an answer in there somewhere. I haven’t seen where election denial was a requirement for Trump backing. The whole thing is, people will research which candidates lose that were Trump backed and totally ignore who lost with elite democrat backing. I have no trouble seeing where you stand. Trump is everyone’s scapegoat. Running both parties the wrong way is what I like about him anyway. He can’t be bought and that means everything to me. Everyone else will sell this country to the highest bidder and spit in your face while doing it

Trump supporters love him because he's the jerk that they don't have the balls to be in real life.....then they cry that he's a "scapegoat" when the consequences of his actions come around to bite him in the butt.  And for what it's worth, Trump is the biggest face-spitter that our country has ever seen.  

It's so comical that you believe that he "can't be bought" when literally everything he has is for sale for the right price.  Want some nuclear codes?  Pay me.  Need a place to house my secret service agents?  Pay me.  

You're right... he's not for sale.  He's all about Trump, and does it by tricking people into believing that he's America First, Pro-Life, Christian, etc.... And his fanboys just keep lapping it up.  

26 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Bottom line, there was no tsunami and most of the blame is at Trump's feet.

The red side need's to dump Trump and hitch their wagon to a better candidate.

Too many voters are voting against and not for. That's the problem.

Wrong, the results lie at the voter’s feet.

A guy like O’Rourke got 44% of the vote in a state like Texas.  Is that Trump’s fault?

TDS does literally blind folks to what’s happening.

22 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Trump supporters love him because he's the jerk that they don't have the balls to be in real life.....then they cry that he's a "scapegoat" when the consequences of his actions come around to bite him in the butt.  And for what it's worth, Trump is the biggest face-spitter that our country has ever seen.  

It's so comical that you believe that he "can't be bought" when literally everything he has is for sale for the right price.  Want some nuclear codes?  Pay me.  Need a place to house my secret service agents?  Pay me.  

You're right... he's not for sale.  He's all about Trump, and does it by tricking people into believing that he's America First, Pro-Life, Christian, etc.... And his fanboys just keep lapping it up.  

Man, at least we aren’t lapping up the baby killers and genital whackers. How did Trump spit in your face? He didn’t. It just makes you feel good to run your mouth, and that’s all you are. Is that balls enough for you? You wouldn’t make a pimple on Trump’s  arse. 

4 hours ago, baddog said:

you see what you want to see, that much is clear.  It's not who backed who, but why.  The Donald backed poor candidates who were willing to toe the orange line and claim election fraud.  Those weak candidates won nominations based on his support, but lost elections the right should've and would've won had they put forward decent candidates.  Instead of acknowledging this, it's just more of the same "low information voter" nonsense.  It would take some low information voters to elect some of the nutballs that Trump backed.   

6 hours ago, bullets13 said:

The red tsunami ran into the orange road block.  If trump had put his time and influence into backing the best candidates instead of the best election deniers, the red wave would’ve come to fruition.  Democrats won almost every major election where trump backed someone.  In most cases, his influence was enough to get his pick on the ballot, but also a kiss of death in the actual election.  For all of their dumb choices and terrible policies, the dems correctly saw this coming, and their gamble to help endorse election deniers has paid off by greatly reducing the amount of seats the republicans were able to flip.

Isn’t it sad that we’re in a time where being deceptive about your policies and dirty tricks are considered great political tactics.

“Don Bolduc was a very nice guy, but he lost tonight when he disavowed, after his big primary win, his longstanding stance on Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Primary,” Trump wrote on Truth Social, 

This is the hidden content, please
. “Had he stayed strong and true, he would have won easily. Lessons Learned!!!”

1 minute ago, bullets13 said:

“Don Bolduc was a very nice guy, but he lost tonight when he disavowed, after his big primary win, his longstanding stance on Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Primary,” Trump wrote on Truth Social, 

This is the hidden content, please
. “Had he stayed strong and true, he would have won easily. Lessons Learned!!!”

Just shows what it took to get Trump's support, and also how delusional he is to think that voicing that stance is all it takes to win, even though nearly every candidate he endorsed that was in a competitive race lost.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    asher
    Newest Member
    asher
    • Mesa Airlines Cancellation Policy Mesa Airlines provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. Mesa Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their Mesa Airlines flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. Mesa Airlines Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by Mesa Airlines . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. Mesa Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding Mesa Airlines Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is Mesa Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by Mesa Airlines . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact Mesa Airlines for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to Mesa Airlines ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with Mesa Airlines cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!
    • Mesa Airlines Cancellation Policy Mesa Airlines provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. Mesa Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their Mesa Airlines flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. Mesa Airlines Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by Mesa Airlines . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. Mesa Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding Mesa Airlines Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is Mesa Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by Mesa Airlines . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact Mesa Airlines for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to Mesa Airlines ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with Mesa Airlines cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!
    • VivaAerobus Airlines Cancellation Policy VivaAerobus Airlines provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. VivaAerobus Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their VivaAerobus Airlines flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. VivaAerobus Airlines Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by VivaAerobus Airlines . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. VivaAerobus Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding VivaAerobus Airlines Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is VivaAerobus Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by VivaAerobus Airlines . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact VivaAerobus Airlines for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to VivaAerobus Airlines ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with VivaAerobus Airlines cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!          
  • Topics