Dayton vs Brenham

jayhawk

1 hour ago, jayhawk said:

Lets rekindle an old friendly rivalry when both teams were power houses - Does anybody know anything about Brenham this year ?

I don't know much about Brenham this year other than they surprised/impressed me with as close as they played Lake Creek! Dayton is going to have to be mistake free and remember how to tackle to keep this one close. Offensive line needs to step it up.

43 minutes ago, Red Boyou said:

don't know much about Brenham this year other than they surprised/impressed me with as close as they played Lake Creek!

That's what I was afraid of - Dayton has done a good job of tackling this year for the most part and I think the last game was the exception. The defense just got wore out from staying on the field to long not getting much help from the offense. Yeah there needs to be adjustments on the offenssive line our QB was under the gun almost every play. Gota give some credit to FMB they had the athletes to create chaos.

52 minutes ago, Davidp0403 said:

Dayton/Brenham  winner gets Belton/Austin Northeast winner.    PNG/Montgomery winner gets Austin LBJ/Elgin winner.  Then possible rematch PNG/Dayton 

Never heard of Belton/Austin Northeast schools? Would be fun to play PNG in the play-offs though -

I was a little surprised that Brenham played Lake Creek so close.  Brenham runs the ball effectively and the QB can make plays.  I’m not used to talking about Dayton playoff football, so I’ll side with the Cubs in this one.  Dayton certainly has a chance to win if they play well.