Louisiana High School Playoffs

AHUDDLESTON

This seeding is going to take some getting used to.  Our girls volleyball is travelling this morning to their first round playoff match up in NEW ORLEANS!(300 miles away). The way football stands with one week to go, our first round would be 318 miles!  They are closer to Pensacola, Fla. than Mansfield . I guess I know how West Texas feels now.

1 hour ago, AHUDDLESTON said:

This seeding is going to take some getting used to.  Our girls volleyball is travelling this morning to their first round playoff match up in NEW ORLEANS!(300 miles away). The way football stands with one week to go, our first round would be 318 miles!  They are closer to Pensacola, Fla. than Mansfield . I guess I know how West Texas feels now.

I am going to be honest, their(Louisiana) system for highschool sports is unique and confusing(for this outsider looking in(me). 

I was reading their current format about the preferred and non preferred  schools and how they determine seedings.  I always say to people "I am not as dumb as I look." I stopped reading and I am sure I was exactly that. Lol.

Good luck to you Green and mean Wolverines.

(btw, how bout them DAWGS !?)

2 hours ago, AHUDDLESTON said:

Lol 🤣 

It's a beast.