Vidor at Huffman

Hagar

3 hours ago, FALCONS2026 said:

Mighty generous of you 😆 

Here’s the deal - I’m generous, but I hope the Pirates are not.  I’m prepared to send you an 8 X 10 glossy of the 2022 Vidor Pirates.

☠️☠️☠️😂😂😂😂😂😂☠️☠️☠️

8 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

It’s gonna be clear and 70 degrees in my living room with some NY Strips cooking on the grill when I am watching it on TexanLive.😎

Go Pirates!🏴‍☠️

I'll be on the patio with the heaters lit watching those League Villans with a couple taco trays from Camela's and maybe a beverage or 2 to wash'em down!

7 hours ago, FALCONS2026 said:

Much later than expected, the weather is starting to roll in. I hope this doesn't mean it's gonna hang around past kickoff.🤦‍♂️

Holy Moly, I owe you a picture.  Only one I have is the 1939 Pirates.  Will that do?  
☠️☠️☠️😂😂😂☠️☠️☠️

Joking aside, hope that QB is an underclassman.  He was awesome until he got punch drunk.  If y’all had the screen down better, it’d help.  Slip & two drops hurt the screen.  But the reason IOU a pic - No - won’t go there. Hate to single kids out for repetitive snafu’s, and you know anyway.

27 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Holy Moly, I owe you a picture.  Only one I have is the 1939 Pirates.  Will that do?  
☠️☠️☠️😂😂😂☠️☠️☠️

Joking aside, hope that QB is an underclassman.  He was awesome until he got punch drunk.  If y’all had the screen down better, it’d help.  Slip & two drops hurt the screen.  But the reason IOU a pic - No - won’t go there. Hate to single kids out for repetitive snafu’s, and you know anyway.

QB is a SR. It's only the 2nd game he has started. 

Yes you definitely owe me a pic. It's been a recurring theme this year. You can't make those mistakes and expect to win.  

On 10/23/2022 at 8:18 AM, setxathlete14 said:

1. I really dont think vidor scores that much for struggling against livingston.

2. I really dont think huffman is THAT bad.

Does this come off the heels because huffman won last year?

I didn’t miss by much… and they almost put up 50… I just didn’t think hufffman would score as much as they did