Vidor at Huffman

Hagar

At first glance Vidor would appear to be the easy winner, BUT Huffman has had Vidor’s number, stopping the Slot T.  Question is, with so much on the line (for Vidor for sure), will the Pirates be able to deliver?  What say you?

And what’s up with the Falcons this year?  New Coach?  Just a one-off year?  Not the Falcons we’re used to seeing.

9 minutes ago, Hagar said:

At first glance Vidor would appear to be the easy winner, BUT Huffman has had Vidor’s number, stopping the Slot T.  Question is, with so much on the line (for Vidor for sure), will the Pirates be able to deliver?  What say you?

And what’s up with the Falcons this year?  New Coach?  Just a one-off year?  Not the Falcons we’re used to seeing.

New HC/AD from what I hear and the talent is just average against some pretty good teams in this so called weak district.

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

A Huffman poster said this year’s senior class was thin and on top of that 5 of their players went over to Dayton. He said they’ve suited up as many as 6 freshman on varsity due to injuries. Tough year for them but it happens to us quite often also when it comes to injuries. With that said hopefully the Pirates bring it an get the Win. 

2 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

A Huffman poster said this year’s senior class was thin and on top of that 5 of their players went over to Dayton. He said they’ve suited up as many as 6 freshman on varsity due to injuries. Tough year for them but it happens to us quite often also when it comes to injuries. With that said hopefully the Pirates bring it an get the Win. 

Not sure if it’s serious but saw a post at end of game were the backup QB was in.  Was starter injured?  Don’t know for sure but if so, it won’t help them.

27 minutes ago, raideroldtimer said:

For those of you going to this game. Marco's piizza in Liberty is really good pizza. I had the original Pepperoni Magnifico and it was delicious. One thing I did I wouldn't recommend if you're going to eat while driving and that is to get extra sauce, makes it kind of messy.

And don't even think about going to Popeyes in Liberty, it caught fire last night, literally. Per @RaiderGirl22

I didn't know Liberty had a Marco's. We need one out here. 

11 hours ago, vhs said:

Wouldn’t hurt the Pirates to be able to get a solid lead built early and rest some guys that are a little banged up… need to finish healthy and strong

Vidor 42

Huffman 14

1. I really dont think vidor scores that much for struggling against livingston.

2. I really dont think huffman is THAT bad.

Does this come off the heels because huffman won last year?

One small ray of sunshine, Livingston appeared to be primarily a running team & they put up 69 on Huffman.  Perhaps this is the year Vidor gets some revenge on the Falcons.  If Vidor can win out they’ll probably get the second seed for the Playoffs.

Another Big Game Pirates.  Cinch up them pads tight and give 110%.

Go Pirates!

6 hours ago, setxathlete14 said:

1. I really dont think vidor scores that much for struggling against livingston.

Vidor will be fine… Livingston played us pretty tough.  The Pirates will be putting some points up this week

9 hours ago, setxathlete14 said:

Huffman is the only team in district Vidor has not beaten. Don’t think the Pirates will score 40 but would be happy to see it. 

9 hours ago, Unwoke said:

I didn’t realize we were missing 5 starters against Livingston. In Matthews interview he said he hopes to have them all back for Huffman.

Holy Moly, no wonder Caesar’s Palace had the point spread so low.  Them guys don’t miss nothing.  
☠️☠️☠️😂😂😂☠️☠️☠️

51 minutes ago, Tim Riggins said:

Not Gall. Root supposed to be back. Not sure about the others. I expect a tough game. 

Doubt Gall will be back at all.  Anyone more familiar with the situation?  Heard it was a compound fracture.  Could he possibly be back for playoffs?

On 10/23/2022 at 11:51 AM, Hagar said:

One small ray of sunshine, Livingston appeared to be primarily a running team & they put up 69 on Huffman.  Perhaps this is the year Vidor gets some revenge on the Falcons.  If Vidor can win out they’ll probably get the second seed for the Playoffs.

Another Big Game Pirates.  Cinch up them pads tight and give 110%.

Go Pirates!

Livingston was better than Huffman. However we gift wrapped them 21 points. A blocked punt recovered in the end zone, a trick play out of a timeout (a player appearing to be standing on the sideline catches an uncovered bomb with no one near him), and a snap richocheted off a Huffman WR in motion takes a wicked bounce returned 90 yards for a TD. Yes they were better no doubt. Not 69-34 better.

1 hour ago, FALCONS2026 said:

Livingston was better than Huffman. However we gift wrapped them 21 points. A blocked punt recovered in the end zone, a trick play out of a timeout (a player appearing to be standing on the sideline catches an uncovered bomb with no one near him), and a snap richocheted off a Huffman WR in motion takes a wicked bounce returned 90 yards for a TD. Yes they were better no doubt. Not 69-34 better.

Good grief, can y’all repeat the gift giving once more?  Vidor’s bad about gifting also, but rarely the recipient.  I’ll see y’all get some kind of gift after the game for your benevolence.  
☠️☠️☠️😂😂😂☠️☠️☠️