West Orange-Stark (14) @ Jasper (34) - FINAL

jdawg03

2 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Yes he did but isn’t he one of the ones that started a petition to have CT removed? If so then he needs to own the Mustang Rehabilitation at WOS. The Dallas Duck needs to look in the mirror as to whom is to blame for this tremendous season that is going on. 

He is trying to own it. He didn't make the executive decision to hire who was already in house. Maybe if he knew, then it would be own him. But sounds like he had his man picked, same as most of us. 

20 minutes ago, Bulldogs92 said:

Crumedy has that "it" factor and seems to have changed the culture from the minute he took the job. The Bulldogs seem to be getting better quickly, too. 

We'd have to add some letters to the it factor. And the culture has changed from the minute he was handed the position. You've heard of the midas touch. I call it the charmin touch

8 hours ago, dj said:

One person sums it up on Facebook.terry Johnson.and he loves this program more than anyone !!

First,hello to my cousin Terry. I am a CT supporter. I think the change had nothing to do with hiring a winning coach. I think you will find out that the people who wanted change were not true football fans. 

1 hour ago, Bulldogs92 said:

I hate to hear about what's going on down there. I really hope it's just a bump in the road and that WOS gets somewhere close to what Mustang fans expect very soon. That may sound a bit naive coming from an outsider that is long gone from the area, but I love the rivalry as much as the one we have with Silsbee. We've seen the downfall of teams like LaMarque, Willowridge, etc. and it would be sad to see you guys heading down that road. If Hickman isn't the guy, who truly is?

Now, Jasper fans have gone through this more than once and it looks like we finally found the guy that can bring us the same sustained success (or better) that we had a few decades back. Crumedy has that "it" factor and seems to have changed the culture from the minute he took the job. The Bulldogs seem to be getting better quickly, too. 

Good game 92.Congrats on the spanking you gave us.

1 hour ago, Bulldogs92 said:

Now, Jasper fans have gone through this more than once and it looks like we finally found the guy that can bring us the same sustained success (or better) that we had a few decades back. Crumedy has that "it" factor and seems to have changed the culture from the minute he took the job. The Bulldogs seem to be getting better quickly, too. 

CC looked liked a homerun hire from the start.  If he and Bronson stay the course I think we will see Jasper at a consistent level that everyone expects of them.   The offense has such a long ways to go still.  Every pass looks like a hail mary.  In time I know that will improve.  The qb is the critical piece in this scheme.  He has the wheels that we need and won this game with his feet for us, but the finesse and timing on the passing game takes years to hone.   I would love to see more quick timing routes and action across the grain of play.  We a couple very talented wrs if we can get the ball close to them.

Any good slingers at the lower levels on the way?

2 hours ago, Hupernikomen said:

CC looked liked a homerun hire from the start.  If he and Bronson stay the course I think we will see Jasper at a consistent level that everyone expects of them.   The offense has such a long ways to go still.  Every pass looks like a hail mary.  In time I know that will improve.  The qb is the critical piece in this scheme.  He has the wheels that we need and won this game with his feet for us, but the finesse and timing on the passing game takes years to hone.   I would love to see more quick timing routes and action across the grain of play.  We a couple very talented wrs if we can get the ball close to them.

Any good slingers at the lower levels on the way?

Good question. We haven't had a true dual threat guy in a while. 

17 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

This is the hidden content, please

lol. you see the second picture? I know there has been a shortage of officials recently in the state but that play/penalty ( that didnt get called)was so SO BLATANT!  Ended up being the only points the DAWG defense gave up. Fortunately it ended up not having any bearing on the game outcome.

47 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

lol. you see the second picture? I know there has been a shortage of officials recently in the state but that play/penalty ( that didnt get called)was so SO BLATANT!  Ended up being the only points the DAWG defense gave up. Fortunately it ended up not having any bearing on the game outcome.

Yea thanks for pointing that out. I'm compiling a list of illegitimate points accumulated by our offense to submit to the authorities. Just jokes... or is it?

No really that was bad. But I heard something on the field mic 👀